cara menghitung penyusutan aktiva tetap
Integrated solution for NMR processing. more>>
iNMR 3.2 is developed to be the unique native Mac OS X application, written with the Macintosh in mind. Today you can find many alternative NMR applications that run on Mac OS X, and all of them have been ported from some other operative system. Under a minimal cosmetic retouch, they still sport the original interface, be it X11, Windows95 or Windows XP. Some alternatives are written in Java, take a lot of memory and execute slowly.
- iNMR directly interacts with the system frameworks, without intermediate layers. As a result, it takes less memory and is fast even on the oldest machine.
- Being the only application that follows the Apple Guidelines, its interface is consistent with those of other Mac applications.
- iNMR supports the latest Apple hardware (like the Intel Core Duo and the Mighty Mouse) and software, like Spotlight, QuickLook and the Accelerate framework. Don't renounce to things you have already paid for.
- You are better served. The program has been written specifically for you. If you need a tailored modification it can be implemented simply and swiftly, because there is one version only, not three of them. Should you choose a cross-platform product, you'd likely discover that the Mac version is the less tested, less supported, less updated one.
- Most so-called compatible programs require a two-buttons mouse. Are you really willing to buy new hardware? To change your habit?
- The number of included functionalities is so high that most users haven't even explored all of them. Other capabilities are being added at a fast pace. As a result, you should never compare two products by their functionalities, because they are continuously changing, but by their look and feel, which remains more constant and which eventually determines your productivity.
- Your investment into iNMR is well protected. There has always been an mutual exchange of know-how and solutions between the maker of iNMR and Mestrelab (maker of Mestre-C and MestreNova). If the latter products contain a feature that you deem useful, you can ask for its inclusion into iNMR.
- iNMR is compatible with your favorite programs: you can export iNMR spectra into Excel, OpenOffice Calc, Sparky, CARA, etc...
- The points above have not been written to convince you to buy a more expensive product. Luckily, iNMR is one of the cheaper commercial NMR programs!
- Page: 1 of 1