Tutor for iMovie '11 1.1
Tutor for iMovie '11 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Tutor for iMovie '11 1.1 description
Tutor for iMovie '11 1.1 is released as an impressive and useful video tutorial that lets you get the most out of iMovie ’11! This Mac app includes 37 how-to videos on iMovie ’11 which is included with the latest version of iLife (iLife ’11). The videos cover everything from the interface to importing your movies to using precision editing to assigning keywords to sharing with Facebook. Everything you need to create your next greatest hit with iMovie ’11!
- import your movies from your camera and desktop.
- works with events and projects
- apply the Ken Burns effect to photos and to your movie clips.
- split and merge events.
- assign keywords to your clips.
- favor and reject clips.
- hide your movies that you don’t want to show but you also don’t want to delete.
- edit your movies with enhance, contrast, brightness and more.
- stabilize your clips.
- use audio ducking.
- create titles.
- add a map to your project.
- add picture in picture or side by side effects.
- add a voiceover to your project.
- share your project using the media browser.
- save space.
- analyze your clips for people.
- create trailers.
- do more with iMovie ’11!
- Sample Movie built with iMovie ’11
- Sample Movie Up Close
- Adding Music and Sound Effects
- Adding Photos
- Creating Titles
- Working with Transitions
- Working with Maps
- Importing your Movies
- Swapping Events and Projects
- Adding Clips to your Project
- Advanced Tools
- Clip Trimmer
- Precision Editing
- Using the Ken Burns Effect
- Favoring and Rejecting Clips
- Stabilizing your Clips
- Using Keywords
- Audio Options
- Audio Ducking
- Video Effects
- Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation
- Special Effects
- Picture in Picture and Side by Side
- Analyzing People and Storyboarding
- Beat Markers and Snap to Beats
- Sharing and using the Media Browser
- Saving Space with Spacesaver
- Consolidate your Media
- Make a Movie in less than 5 minutes!
- All videos are downloaded onto the user’s computer for easy reference when offline
- Tutorials can be viewed in full screen mode
- Full screen mode can be used in Snow Leopard as well as Lion
- Video list can be accessed from side bar and the Menu bar
- Resume feature will take user back to the place they left off when they quit the application
- Easy-to-use interface, user just click on the video chapter they’d like to view
- Window is now resizable
- Fixed the no video some people were experiencing when they had the 3ivx plugin
- App is enhanced for Lion
- App is now smaller in size due to better compression of videos
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Tutor for iMovie '11 1.1 Screenshot
Tutor for iMovie '11 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Tutor for iMovie '11 1.1
Tutor for iMovie '11 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.