iVI 3.2 Ranking & Summary
iVI 3.2 description
iVI 3.2 proves itself to be a beneficial as well as interesting tool that will convert and import video files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will identify TV Shows and Movies and add metadata automatically such as poster artwork, episode details, cast lists etc. iVI will format the video for all Apple platforms automatically including Mac, AppleTV (1-3), iPad, iPhone and iPod. iVI supports video (including 1080p and 720p), surround sound, multiple audio tracks (for various languages) and subtitles too.
Converted files can be imported directly into iTunes or saved for further video editing. Supported video formats include AVI, MKV, MTS, M2TS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most videocam formats.
- Movie and TV Show information is found on the internet automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
- iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI supports SRT, VobSub, PGS, SSA/ASS subtitles from the source file or external files and these are accessible from iTunes, Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI can scan your folders at regular intervals and automatically convert files it finds and insert the video into iTunes
- iVI allows you to update your existing mac compatible files with new show information (meta-data) from the Internet such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
- iVI provides a selection of poster art to choose from...
- PLEASE NOTE : iVI will not convert files protected with DRM or import DVDs. Please ensure you own the files you convert with iVI
- Improvements in version 3.2:
- Support for Apple TV 3 and iPad 3rd Gen
- Support for 1080p video conversion
- Home Movies, Movies and TV Shows can all have separate destinations
- User can set or unset the HD flag for a conversion
- User can choose to burn in SRT/SSA files or keep them as soft subtitles
- User can add video noise reduction
- Support for 6.1 surround sound
- iVI can be instructed to force audio/video sync
- iVI can automatically create show/season folders when converting TV Shows
- Users can create their own plugin to support additional meta-data services
- Users can choose precisely how converted files are named
- Users can add their own "supported" file extensions
- Added user option to disable "Sticky" Growl Notifications
- Fixes in version 3.2:
- iVI now can preserve create as well as modify time from source file
- Improved SSA/ASS subtitle support
- Fixes for rules that were causing crashes
- Various bug fixes
- OS X 10.6 or later
iVI 3.2 Screenshot
iVI 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark iVI 3.2
iVI 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.