Whiteboard 1.1.1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 0.90 MB
Platform: OS X 10.6 or later
Date added: 2012-06-13
Publisher: GreenGar Studios
Whiteboard 1.1.1 description
Whiteboard 1.1.1 is described as a handy, smart and effective collaborative drawing app for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, and Mac. Two users can create pictures together over local Wi-Fi peer-to-peer. Wireless collaboration between Mac and iOS is supported by Whiteboard for iOS, available on the iOS App Store:
- Whiteboard Lite: Collaborative Drawing (Free)
- Whiteboard Pro: Collaborative Drawing
- Whiteboard VGA Out
Connect with or without an access point: You can create and use a Computer-to-Computer Wi-Fi network.
Create unique collaborative art:
- When one person's artistic skills aren't quite enough, combine your painting abilities with Whiteboard!
- Easy-to-use interface similar to paint and graffiti.
- Two devices can simultaneously draw on the same canvas in real-time.
- Bonjour wireless networking over Wi-Fi.
- Adjustable marker width.
- "Brush" preview to see what you're getting before you start sketching.
- Compatible with Mac OS X. Connect with the iOS version of Whiteboard running on any iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
Try many potential uses:
- The peer-to-peer networking feature enables a certain class of multiplayer games, like Connect 4, Tic-Tac-Toe, Dots, and more.
- It's also useful for quickly visualizing ideas: I used it myself this way, putting into visible form an icon layout I had in mind. It's almost like using a graphics tablet!
- The possibilities are endless; it's like having a whiteboard wherever you go.
- You can adjust your line width with the slider in the color selection window. Double-click one of the colors to show this window!
- To use the networking feature, you must be connected to the same local Wi-Fi network as an iOS device running Whiteboard. Ensure that the device is connected to the same wifi access point so that you can connect!
- Resizable window.
- Redo feature.
- Support for 32-bit Macs.
- Double-click on color tab to show color picker.
- Shorter default window height when running on smaller displays.
- OS X 10.6 or later
Whiteboard 1.1.1 Screenshot
Whiteboard 1.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Whiteboard 1.1.1
Whiteboard 1.1.1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Whiteboard 1.1.1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Free and open source whiteboard courseware system Free Download
Billboard is an advanced and flexible iTunes front-end that is designed with fullscreen and window views and is useful when playing DJ at parties, hanging out with friends, or just lounging around the house Free Download
Wiimote Whiteboard is considered as a handy program which enables you to use the Wii Remote (Wiimote) to turn any surface into a Low-Cost Interactive Whiteboard. Free Download
Save My Whiteboard works in concert with your digital camera to save the notes you put up on your whiteboard Free Download
Wabit is a simple and comprehensible SQL Power Wabit Business Intelligence Reporting Tool that offers database and business users throughout the world the ability to perform Ad-Hoc Queries and generate elaborate Standard Reports in literally seconds. Free Download
Save My Whiteboard is a program for processing photos of a whiteboard (or blackboard) to produce notes suitable for printing or putting on the web. Requirements: MacOS X 10.0 or later Free Download
DebateTimer - An advanced timer for Policy Debaters Free Download
Flash Cards is a useful and essential reading or spelling tutor for beginners to open a text file, or create new text files, which can then be presented as flash cards for the pupil to read or spell. Free Download