WhatsOpen 2.4 Ranking & Summary
WhatsOpen 2.4 description
WhatsOpen is a quick utility that came out of an MMUG meeting. Someone possed a question regarding how to tell what appliation has a volume open so they could quit out of it and eject the removable media.
It is a somewhat common error that a file on a removable device is held open by one thing or another and the system will not eject it.
WhatsOpen will lists all the open files on your system, with an option to filter them, and then will allow you to kill the application that has a selected file open.
- Added a force eject option (Feedback on this feature requested)
- Added pause/unpause process buttons (Feedback on this feature requested).
- Added an "Actions" menu to make accessing the features simpler and to aid in keeping the toolbar clean.
- Updated bindings on interface elements to ensure menu and toolbar items remain in sync.
- Added a new default toolbar layout.
- Added additional preferences for display control.
- Improved handling for long application names.
- Updated status indicator for superuser mode.
- Added a preference to allow automatic re-listing of files when toggling superuser.
- Updated the disk image to include a workflow for deleting old preferences as well as a readme file for installation instructions and licensing.
WhatsOpen 2.4 Screenshot
WhatsOpen 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark WhatsOpen 2.4
WhatsOpen 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.