Type-ahead-find 0.2.9 Ranking & Summary
Type-ahead-find 0.2.9 description
Type-ahead-find 0.2.9 is launched to be a convenient as well as professional Google Chrome extension that helps you find text or links as you start typing them
Type-ahead-find extremely useful accessibility feature (a core functionality in major browsers like Firefox or Safari), but it's not implemented in Chrome (nor planned to be). So -unless Chromium developers come to their senses- vendor will have to resign to use an extension
To see how it works use the following sequence of steps:
- Start writing (or press /) to start text search.
- Press ' to search only links.
- Option "direct search state" set the default search policy (links, text or disabled).
- Use (Shift+) F3 or (Shift+) Cmd+G or Alt+N/P to switch between matches.
- Use F4 to toggle matching mode (text/links) once the search has started.
- Blacklist support for sites that set up their own shortcuts (you can still search with / or ').
- Search and select options in HTML selects (disabled by default).
- Fix issue80: bug with blacklist using '*' wildcards
- Google Chrome
- Mac OS X
Type-ahead-find 0.2.9 Screenshot
Type-ahead-find 0.2.9 Keywords
Bookmark Type-ahead-find 0.2.9
Type-ahead-find 0.2.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.