Time Palette 5.7.10
Time Palette 5.7.10 Ranking & Summary
Time Palette 5.7.10 description
Time Palette 5.7.10 is an extremely useful which has provided Mac users with the defac to standard in world time applications. Developed by an avid world traveller and enhanced over the course of many years, Time Palette's feature set and comprehensive time tools place it in a class of its own.
- A global time tool: Time Palette displays the current local time for any city, renders real-time, photorealistic maps of the world with correct sun and moon shading, and calculates a wealth of global time, geographic, astronomical and weather data.
- Stunning maps with moonlight and city lights.
- Supports all Daylight Saving Time systems.
- Includes 12 alarms and displays local time.
- Scheduler supports six independent time zones.
- Favorites feature for frequently used cities.
- Twilight graphs depict daily solar conditions.
- Monthly sun & moon rise/set tables.
- Sidereal Time for astronomy applications.
- Distance panel allows for multi-segment trips.
- Real-time weather conditions via Internet.
- Fully integrated time tools
- Time Palette's extensive mapping supports 11 unique map projections with both satellite and political maps.
- In addition to a floating Time Bar window, the core of Time Palette's feature set is accessed through the comprehensive Info Panel which is divided into six panes.
- By dragging cities from the Atlas window to an appropriate cell in the Info Panel, or by selecting a "favorite city" from the convenient popup menus in each city cell, you can quickly obtain the information you are looking for.
- Information at your fingertips
- Alarms:Twelve independent alarms can be set for any time zone. These can be used to remind you when the markets close in Hong Kong, or when business opens in Sydney or Dubai.
- Schedules: Conference calls which span the world can be placed at the right time to be convenient for all, whether in New York or Tokyo.
- Almanac: Complete details on sunrise/set and moonrise/set are displayed for any city and date along with the phase of the moon, hours of daylight and lighting conditions.
- Map: Is it light or dark in Argentina? High resolution, real-time maps show the world in exquisite detail. Areas of twilight and night are shown with accurate city lighting and moonlight.
- Distance: Calculating your frequent flier miles/kilometers has never been easier. The Distance panel handles multiple and open-jaw trips, helping you to maximize your air itineraries.
- Weather: Time Palette brings you weather information from NOAA. Updated frequently throughout the day, reports give you access to current weather conditions around the world.
- Comprehensive city database
- Time Palette includes an Atlas with detailed geographical and time zone information for over 10,000 cities throughout the world.
- The Atlas maintains comprehensive rules for Daylight Saving Time (Summer Time), giving Time Palette a level of accuracy unmatched by other applications.
- The Atlas also includes a Favorites list which allows you to select up to 30 of your most frequently used cities so they can be quickly accessed from popup menus throughout the application.
- For quick reference, geographic and astronomical information for the selected city is shown at the bottom of the window.
Enhancements: Revised Atlas Database updates EU, Australian and New Zealand Summer Time rules.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.3+
Time Palette 5.7.10 Screenshot
Time Palette 5.7.10 Keywords
Bookmark Time Palette 5.7.10
Time Palette 5.7.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.