TCPDF 4.6.014 Ranking & Summary
TCPDF 4.6.014 description
TCPDF is a free and open source PHP class for generating PDF documents without requiring external extensions.
- no external libraries are required for the basic functions;
- supports all ISO page formats;
- supports custom page formats, margins and units of measure;
- supports UTF-8 Unicode and Right-To-Left languages;
- supports TrueTypeUnicode, OpenTypeUnicode, TrueType, OpenType, Type1 and CID-0 fonts;
- supports document encryption;
- includes methods to publish some (x)HTML code;
- includes graphic (geometric) and transformation methods;
- includes a method to print various barcode formats: CODE 39, ANSI MH10.8M-1983, USD-3, 3 of 9, CODE 93, USS-93, Standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, CODE 128 A/B/C, 2 and 5 Digits UPC-Based Extention, EAN 8, EAN 13, UPC-A, UPC-E, MSI, POSTNET, PLANET, RMS4CC (Royal Mail 4-state Customer Code), CBC (Customer Bar Code), KIX (Klant index - Customer index), Intelligent Mail Barcode, Onecode, USPS-B-3200, CODABAR, CODE 11, PHARMACODE, PHARMACODE TWO-TRACKS;
- includes methods to set Bookmarks and print a Table of Content;
- includes a method to move pages;
- includes methods for automatic page header and footer management;
- supports automatic page break;
- supports automatic page numbering and page groups;
- supports automatic line break and text justification;
- supports JPEG and PNG images natively, all images supported by GD (GD, GD2, GD2PART, GIF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, XBM, XPM) and all images supported via ImagMagick;
- supports stroke and clipping mode for text;
- supports clipping masks;
- supports Grayscale, RGB, CMYK, Spot Colors and Transparencies;
- supports several annotations, including links, text and file attachments;
- supports page compression (requires zlib extension);
- supports text hyphenation;
- supports transactions to UNDO commands.
- This release contains two bugfixes.
TCPDF 4.6.014 Screenshot
TCPDF 4.6.014 Keywords
Bookmark TCPDF 4.6.014
TCPDF 4.6.014 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.