TAMS Analyzer 3.53 Beta 9
TAMS Analyzer 3.53 Beta 9 Ranking & Summary
TAMS Analyzer 3.53 Beta 9 description
TAMS Analyzer 3.53 Beta 9 is regarded as a helpful and convenient to use program that works with TAMS to let you assign ethnographic codes to passages of a text just by selecting the relevant text and double clicking the name of the code on a list. It then allows you to extract, analyze, and save coded information. TAMS Analyzer is open source; it is released under GPL v2. The Macintosh version of the program also includes full support for transcription (back space, insert time code, jump to time code, etc.) when working with data on sound files.
- PDF coding and analysis support
- Image (jpg, etc.) coding and analysis support
- Improved layout for video coding and analysis
- New icon set
- Interface changes
- Use of + in a simple search now prompts user if they would like to run the search as non-simple
- Column selections in result windows are now maintained across most operations
- Select field to browse now uses the current selected column rather than picking the column from a dialogue
- Select field to browse button changed (will affect tool bars)
- Internal refactoring done of quicktime code to help portability to other platforms.
- Bug fixes
- Back button/command for hot code sets now works if the first set loaded is a named code set.
- Insert time code button now codes the time, same as menu command.
- Small window results now are updated to match large results window w.r.t. padding and data comparison tables
- Universal Binary
TAMS Analyzer 3.53 Beta 9 Screenshot
TAMS Analyzer 3.53 Beta 9 Keywords
Bookmark TAMS Analyzer 3.53 Beta 9
TAMS Analyzer 3.53 Beta 9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.