SurgeMail Mail Server 5.2c Beta
SurgeMail Mail Server 5.2c Beta Ranking & Summary
SurgeMail Mail Server 5.2c Beta description
SurgeMail Mail Server 5.2c Beta is launched to be a convenient as well as professional generation Mail Server - Combining features, performance and ease of use into a single integrated package. Ideal on Windows NT/2K, or UNIX (Linux, Solaris etc). SurgeMail supports all standard protocols IMAP, POP3, SMTP, SSL, ESMTP. Select a focus link below for more information.
- Fast, Robust, Secure - Mail Server Software
- SurgeMail is the fastest, most robust and secure, full-featured email server on the market today supporting all the protocols IMAP/POP3/SMTP and relevant standards. Over 10,000 servers installed, serving millions of email accounts world wide.
- Easy to manage and install
- SurgeMail is an advanced secure easy to manage and install high performance email server using fast browser based administration tools. Surgemail includes user and domain self administration.
- Advanced spam prevention and virus filtering
- Surgemail provides seven level spam and virus protection. The most effective spam prevention techniques are supported including SPF, RBL, challenge-response, white listing and hundreds of other built in spam prevention mechanisms.
- Unlimited users and domains
- Surgemail is scalable to an unlimited number of users or domains. Surgemail's efficiency mean tens of thousands of users can be supported even on very modest hardware.
- Brand new SurgeWeb Ajax / Web2 web email interface
- A fast, efficient and customisable web email interface. Using advanced Web 2.0 / Ajax mechanisms this web interface provides the speed and ease of use normally only seen in a local email client.
- RFC Standards Compliant "IMAP Mail Server"!
- For example unlike many of competitors IMAP mail server module passes the rigourous unofficial IMAP test suite This means it's more likely to work seamlessly with multiple email clients (IPhones, Android etc...) without 'odd' behaviour.
- Linux Mail Server or Windows Mail Server?
- SurgeMail was designed to run on both Windows and Linux from day one. It is not a Linux product ported to Windows or visa versa, so it works properly in each environment, and you can choose at any time to move from one platform to the other (at no cost) or even run a mirrored cluster of both at once. This flexibility is very valuable as your company policies change you can maintain your email system without painful migrations/conversions.
- High Performance POP3 Mail Server
- SurgeMail's POP3 mail server module is fast, RFC compliant, and totally reliable. And works with the IMAP mail server allowing users to seamlessly switch between IMAP and POP3 or even use both at once. Many normal servers cannot permit both protocols to be used at once! (Both IMAP and POP3 modules are standard with all SurgeMail versions)
- Windows/Linux SMTP Server Software
- The heart of your mail server is the SMTP protocol, SurgeMail's smtp module is designed to handle Incoming Email, Spam, Hackers and Local Users all at once. Many unique features are used to throttle spammers, detect and block hacking attempts, reject the bulk of spam and still accept all normal incoming email quickly and efficiently.
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later
SurgeMail Mail Server 5.2c Beta Screenshot
SurgeMail Mail Server 5.2c Beta Keywords
Bookmark SurgeMail Mail Server 5.2c Beta
SurgeMail Mail Server 5.2c Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.