SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.1
SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.1 Ranking & Summary
SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.1 description
For personal use, we even have a database for gardeners, astronomy lovers, conservation experts and more. So dont settle for second rate databases. Try the ultimate FileMaker Pro database package in the business!
SUNRISE Contacts is a powerful tool for managing your information needs. This brilliant new software includes unlimited storage of addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, URLs, notes, photographs, movies and documents for each individual and company contact.
Comes with expanded calendar system (shows memos, messages and to do events, and financial details of all orders on a daily basis) with priority colour coding, lookup databases for automatic postcode lookups (US, Australia, UK and New Zealand), music and video collections, multimedia storage centre etc. We can add unlimited lookup databases of your choice as well. Give us your specs and we will create your database.
All databases utilise a unique common database design platform for simplicity and ease of use. Available for PC (Windows XP and Vista) or Mac OSX ("Tiger" and "Leopard" compliant). Full instructions are provided in the software.
- Unlimited telephone, email, email messages, web address, automatic web page loading, street/postal address and file document storage for each individual and company contacts ready for you to use instantly and accessible in a list-based view.
- Create and produce business cards, name tags, CD/DVD disk and cover labels, mailing address labels, letters, invoices and other documents.
- Financial management system, organized in the calendar as daily amounts including monthly report printout.
- Diary and calendar for organizing memos, messages and to do events by date and priority level.
- Automatic postcode lookups for US, NZ, Australia and UK.
- Send and receive emails.
- Encrypt your sensitive notes.
- Multiuser version (with Instant Web Publishing) gives you full access to all your data via an internet browser (useful for hand-held devices such as the Blackberry and Windows Mobile).
- Add unlimited lookup databases - purchase ready-made solutions from our web site or give us your specs and data and we will build the database to work with SUNRISE Contacts 2008.
- Attractive "common database platform" design makes it a breeze to use on all databases.
- Multiple layouts of your choice - set and forget technology.
- Built-in security features including the ability to stop guest users (in multiuser mode) from accidentally deleting and exporting records; encryption/decryption of notes field; password authentication system; and an environment detection system to prevent people copying and running your database on another computer without your consent.
- Not affected by viruses.
- Auditing capabilities.
Built-in instructions, speech and tool tips to help you use this software like a pro.
- The "Change Password..." command is now available in the FileMaker Guest account (and works only if you are at the host machine running the Contacts database as usual). Of course, the other External Guest account have their passwords controlled by an external server. However the owner has final say on which guests can access the databases through the Access layout (available in multiuser mode).
- Minor interface improvements to To Do, Messages and Memos lookup databases.
- Minor interface improvements in Personal section to handle window resize correctly. Expanded medical conditions in Personal section to handle different uses for the database (eg. for a school environment). Re-adjusted other personal information accordingly to give more room.
- Expanded background pictures with resizing turned on in both directions.
- Tightened up data control and cleanup of selected fields (eg. the Categories now get capitalisation and remove spaces/carriage returns treatment, and font size fields in labels are rounded to nearest integer).
- Because of Microsoft Windows XPs crappy interface drawing capabilities and the lack of professionalism compared to Apple OSX, we have decided to remove the line beneath the various subheadings in the Contacts database. They are meant to be no thicker than the width of a hairline and do appear that way in OSX, but they appear as 1 point in Windows.
- Fixed up missing field in Calendar due to the recent optimisations performed (and more to come...).
- Added Membership Level field to help turn the Contacts database into a membership database system for use in different types of organisations (eg. gyms etc).
Made Finance and Personal layouts commands under the SUNRISE Contacts 2009 menu invisible to Guest users (affects Demo users as well).
- Fully tested on FileMaker Pro 7
- However, select plug-in features available for versions 3.x-6.x only.
SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.1 Screenshot
SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.1 Keywords
Bookmark SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.1
SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 2.3.5
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 2.3.2
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 2.2.1
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 2.1.3
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 2.1.2
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 2.0.8
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 2.0.1
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.8
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.3
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.3
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.9.1
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.8.6
- SUNRISE Contacts 2009 1.1.2