SQLite Manager for Thunderbird 0.5.1
SQLite Manager for Thunderbird 0.5.1 Ranking & Summary
SQLite Manager for Thunderbird 0.5.1 description
SQLite Manager for Thunderbird 0.5.1 is an excellent and extremely useful product which offers you an easy way to manage all your sqlite databases using this lightweight extension for firefox, thunderbird, sunbird, seamonkey, songbird, komodo, flock etc. This extension will be useful to developers who want to create and play with sqlite databases.
SQLite Manager is available as a XULRunner application too. The file with XR in its name is the zip of the XULRunner application. More and more developers will start using SQLite. To help them manage their databases through a Mozilla extension is the motivation behind this add-on extension.
SQLite is a small C library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine. An SQLite database is a single ordinary disk file that can be located anywhere in the directory hierarchy.
- Dialogs for creation, deletion of tables, indexes, views and triggers
- Ability to rename, copy, reindex tables
- Ability to add and drop columns
- Create new db, open any existing db, copy an existing db
- Supports writing your own queries (single or multiple)
- Supports saving the queries with a name
- A tab for database settings (no need to write the pragma statements) where you can view and change the sqlite library settings
- Export tables/views as csv, sql or xml files
- Import tables from csv, sql or xml files
- A dropdown menu showing all profile db (.sqlite)
- An intuitive heirarchical tree showing all tables, indexes, views and triggers
- Ability to see the master tables
- Ability to see the temporary tables, indexes, views and triggers
- Ability to browse data from any table/view
- Dialogs to allow searching in a table/view
- Allows editing and deleting selected record while browsing a table's data
- Allows adding, saving and changing blob data
- An extensive menu that helps with writing sql by hand and then executing it
- Remembers the last used db, table and the tab (structure, browse & search, etc.) across sessions
Enhancements: No toolbar buttons on Mac OS X
SQLite Manager for Thunderbird 0.5.1 Screenshot
SQLite Manager for Thunderbird 0.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark SQLite Manager for Thunderbird 0.5.1
SQLite Manager for Thunderbird 0.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.