Smart Scroll 3.1.3 Beta 4 / 3.1.2
Smart Scroll 3.1.3 Beta 4 / 3.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Smart Scroll 3.1.3 Beta 4 / 3.1.2 description
Smart Scroll 3.1.3 Beta 4 / 3.1.2 provides you with a powerful and extremely useful software which can make scrolling smoother, faster and more comfortable. This product contains Universal Scroll Keys, FileMaker and AppleWorks enhancements, and more.
- Super Scroll:
- Amazingly smoother scrolling, with less work!
- You can reverse scrolling on the Mac (with separate trackpad and scroll wheel settings) to match your iPhone. Says John Brooks, who suggested this: "It seems weird for about 5 seconds, then it seems like it should have been that way"!
- Super Scroll works with trackpads and any regular scroll wheel mouse--any mouse that the Keyboard & Mouse preference pane can see. This is how scrolling should work, try it and you won't want to go back!
- Hover Scroll:
- Simply point the cursor to the top or bottom edge of a scrolling pane to scroll. Move closer to the edge to scroll faster.
- If needed, click or hit any key to prevent scrolling while the cursor is in the hover zone near the edge. To scroll again, move the cursor out of the zone and back in again.
- You can choose how far from the edge scrolling occurs, and you can set the highest speed to scroll at, when the cursor is closest to the edge. Horizontal scrolling via the left and right edges is also available, with its own independent speed and hover zone size.
- These settings can be customized for each application.
- Grab Scroll:
- Grab Scroll lets you move any window's contents around with a simple mouse drag. It is similar to the hand tool feature common in graphics programs, except:
- Grab Scroll works with any kind of mouse, pen & tablet, trackpad, trackball... With a 2-button mouse, set it to use the secondary button and you can drag to Grab Scroll, or click without moving the mouse to get the usual "right-click" menu.
- With 3 buttons, you can drag the middle button to Grab Scroll, or click it open links in a new tab or to perform any other action that does not involve dragging--not Dashboard or Exposé.
- With a single button mouse, there are two ways to activate Grab Scroll: use a key combination (release to stop), or click and hold the button without moving the cursor until it changes to a hand, and then after releasing click and drag to scroll (click or hit any key to stop).
- Universal Scroll Keys:
- Scroll Keys let you use the same set of keys for scrolling in all applications. This gives you consistent, dependable scrolling everywhere, without having to remember which app uses which keys and without always having to reach for the mouse.
- Scroll Keys use a kind of keyboard shortcut which doesn't involve hitting letter keys, thus avoiding conflicts with existing key combination.
- Other Features:
- Trackpad and scroll wheel Accelerator: extra-fast scrolling when you hold down a user-selectable key.
- Sync scrolling to display: this setting helps suppress any "ripples" which might be visible during scrolling. Select the best value for your display, typically around +4 for most displays which require tweaking.
- Smart Scroll brings scroll wheel support and live scrolling to FileMaker Pro 6 and 7 and AppleWorks 6 (the latest versions of these applications now include scroll wheel support).
- Compatibility mode for Wacom wheel, Space Navigator... : prevents Smart Scroll from interpreting input generated by devices which are best handled through their own software.
- Support for Mac OS X 10.5.8
- Fix for one more "Could not start" problem (Thanks, Stephen Alison!)
- Fix for some sites not scrolling correctly in Safari 4.
- Various other fixes and improvements.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.3.9 to 10.5.8 (PPC/Intel)
Smart Scroll 3.1.3 Beta 4 / 3.1.2 Screenshot
Smart Scroll 3.1.3 Beta 4 / 3.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Smart Scroll 3.1.3 Beta 4 / 3.1.2
Smart Scroll 3.1.3 Beta 4 / 3.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.