SilverFast DC-VLT 6.6.0 R6
SilverFast DC-VLT 6.6.0 R6 Ranking & Summary
SilverFast DC-VLT 6.6.0 R6 description
SilverFast DC is a complete solution for working with digital cameras. No other software is needed to create brilliant images from your camera! All functions required from input via processing to printing output - SilverFast DC handles it all!
The Virtual Light Table "VLT" provides the photographer with the essential working space to organize, manage, and process digital images. In one place, the photographer can view all images as thumbnail, search for images, create image archives, attach comments to images, generate a contact sheet of the complete work space, and print single images at high resolution.
For each image, the photographer can also retrieve critical EXIF information from his digital image files. A special feature of the Virtual Light Table is its unique "Zoom" function. To get a complete impression of a given image, the user can monitor the image at larger size in the overview or the album window.
In this mode, the mouse pointer acts as a virtual zoom and shows the desired image area at full resolution in the "Zoom Area" window. The user can utilize this control to evaluate the 1:1 sharpness and details within the image.
For all the supported digital cameras SilverFast also fully supports Adobe DNG as an input format. If a camera is not listed as supported, not all camera information might be present in the DNG file. Still, such DNG files can of course be read and processed by SilverFast digital camera software.
If your camera or the relevant profile is not available it can be created through us. For this purpose LaserSoft Imaging needs your ready-to-use camera (including a lens, battery, etc.) for approx. 2 hours at its company headquarters in Kiel, Germany. Only a few test-shots under controlled light are needed for this procedure.
- Real-Time Correction on large Preview.
- Auto-Adjust with Artificial Intelligence.
- Advanced Selective Colour Correction.
- Predictable Colour with CMYK Softproof.
- ICC Colour Management with IT8 Calibration.
- Unique Unsharp Masking.
- SRD- Dust and Scratch Removal.
- ACR - Adpative Colour Restoration.
- SC2G - Selective Colour to Grey.
- GANE - Grain and Noise Elimination.
- MidPip4 - Advanced Colour Cast Removal.
- Integrated QuickTime Movie Tutorials.
- 256 MB RAM (512-2048 MB recommended)
- 500 MB free on HDD (at least 2 GB recommended)
- The demo versions are neither limited in functionality - except for the IT8 calibration - nor in time, however, the final scans include a watermark with our company name inside.
- Epson Perfection V 750 Pro: Added full support for the EPSON X970
- Canon 4400F: Added support for the Canon 4400F
- All versions with camera raw support: Added support and profiles for raw images from Nikon D5000 and profiles for raw images from Canon EOS 1D Mark III.
- EPSON V700 / V750 / X970: Improved NegaFix Profiles for Epson V700 & V750
- All Minolta: Added new NegaFix profiles for Minolta scanners.
- Epson Perfection 3170 / 3170 Photo: Added Vista 32/64 support for the EPSON Perfection 3170
- General: Kodachrome mode only available for SE + versions, but now also available in SE Demo.
SilverFast DC-VLT 6.6.0 R6 Screenshot
SilverFast DC-VLT 6.6.0 R6 Keywords
Bookmark SilverFast DC-VLT 6.6.0 R6
SilverFast DC-VLT 6.6.0 R6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.