ShareMouse 1.0.42 Beta
ShareMouse 1.0.42 Beta Ranking & Summary
ShareMouse 1.0.42 Beta description
ShareMouse 1.0.42 Beta is described as a handy, smart and effective program which is able to share one mouse and keyboard with multiple computers. You just need to move the mouse pointer to the computer you wish to control. When you reach the border of the monitor, the mouse cursor magically jumps to the neighboring monitor and you can then control that computer.
Any computer can be controlled with the mouse and keyboard of any other computer. Unlike an KVM switch, you don’t need to press any button to switch between computers. All mouse and keyboard input is transmitted over your existing Ethernet or Wireless LAN network connection.
No USB switch, KVM switch or any other hardware is required. ShareMouse also allows you to drag & drop files between multiple computers for easy file transfer. ShareMouse additionally shares the clipboard between multiple computers. Whatever you copy into the clipboard of one computer is available in the clipboard of any other computer.
- No more Mouse/Keyboard Juggling - Free up your desktop from multiple input devices. One mouse/keyboard can control all your PCs.
- Comfort - You can remote control all your computers without leaving your seat or switching input devices.
- Productivity - You get instant access to any computer on your desk with a swipe of the mouse cursor.
- Cross-Platform Operation - ShareMouse is compatible with Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OSX and seamlessly link both "worlds" in a smart manner.
- Wireless Connection - The mouse and keyboard input is transmitted over your existing network connection, even wirelessly.
- No Clutter - No need of a bulky switch box and messy cabling.
- Scaleability - Hardware switches always support a specific maximum number of computers only. ShareMouse, however, supports an unlimited number of computers and monitors.
- Ease of Use - Using ShareMouse does not take you more than dragging the mouse. That's it! Not even a keypress is required. Your hand never leaves the mouse.
- Efficiency - ShareMouse does not need any power supply and makes efficient use of your existing gear.
- Compatibility - Hardware mouse and keyboard switches sometimes have compatibility problems with certain keyboard and mouse brands. ShareMouse works with any mouse and keyboard (as it is connected to the computer that provides compatibility).
- Reliability - Each cable or connection increases the risk of failure. ShareMouse uses your existing gear, thus minimizes the incremental risk of failure.
- Mouse & Keyboard Sharing Features
- ShareMouse allows you to control a computer from any other computer with following features:
- Automatic and configuration-free monitor layout sensing.
- Any computer can remote control any other computer in any direction.
- Hotkeys can be defined to jump directly to a specific monitor.
- The Panic button cancel/reset any current remote control session.
- Automatic dimming of inactive monitors.
- Cross-platform compatible with Mac OSX and Windows support.
- Vertical and horizontal wheel-mouse and Touchpad scrolling.
- Support for an unlimited number of monitors and computers.
- Support for Windows Fast User Switching and Windows Vista/7 User Account Control (UAC) pop-ups.
- Optional network traffic encryption.
- Portable mode for use with USB thumb drives.
- File Exchange Features
- ShareMouse can copy files between multiple computers by just dragging them with the mouse between the computers:
- Drag & Drop any files from one computer to another.
- Support of drag & drop of multiple files.
- Progress bar and speedometer for larger files transmissions.
- Cancel-button to cancel file transmissions at any time.
- Clipboard Sharing Features
- ShareMouse can also share the clipboard between multiple computers:
- The Clipboard Synchronization supports text, bitmaps, files and folders containing multiple files.
- Clipboard contents can be sent to a specific computer to avoid accidental overwrite of any computer's clipboard.
- Clipboard Sharing works independently from Windows network file shares. No need to fiddle with network file sharing.
- Unique Features in ShareMouse
- On top of above feature lists, some features are unique to ShareMouse:
- Zero configuration - ShareMouse and automatically determines the positions of your monitor without any manual configuration.
- Flexibility - ShareMouse works in any direction and allows you to use any computer's mouse & keyboard on any monitor of any other computer without any re-configuration..
- Full Control - The Monitor Arrangement allows you to precisely configure your monitor setup. Monitors can be positioned including slight vertical/horizontal offsets between the monitors.
- Auto Fall-Back - ShareMouse automatically updates the monitor layout if any monitor of any computer becomes temporarily unavailable.
- High Performance - The custom network protocol is specialized for remote control purposes and ensures smooth mouse cursor precision.
- A minimum of two computers is required.
- Each computer must have its own monitor.
- All monitors must stand near you. ShareMouse does not work over the internet and is not suitable to control a computer which is located in another room.
- All computers must be network connected.
- Internet access to authorize the license key and to download software updates.
- Approximately 7 MB hard disk space if installed on the computer.
ShareMouse 1.0.42 Beta Screenshot
ShareMouse 1.0.42 Beta Keywords
Bookmark ShareMouse 1.0.42 Beta
ShareMouse 1.0.42 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.