rubiTrack 2.3.1 Ranking & Summary
rubiTrack 2.3.1 description
rubiTrack 2.3.1 is designed as a professional and useful activity tracking and exercise journal software for the Mac which lets you display, analyze and organize your indoor and outdoor workouts for sports such as running, biking, walking, hiking, skiing and many more. rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled fitness devices like the Garmin Forerunner 310XT, Forerunner 405 and Forerunner 305, the Garmin Edge 705, Edge 605 and Edge 500 and many other devices. rubiTrack is your activity companion. It stores all activities, displays them on the map and helps you analyze details. rubiTrack also features unique activity comparison which lets you compare multiple activities side by side visually.
- Your activities are easily accessible through the dynamic activity groups which automatically categorize by activity type, location, route, date, distance, workout duration, rating and tags.
- The when and where, that's what chart and track views are all about. rubiTrack comes with visual chart and track features that let you analyze workouts quickly yet thoroughly. You can select areas in the track and view instant statistics. You can set custom markers, measure from any point on the track or split you select using the mouse.
- Collection, List, Calendar
- Different views for different tasks: rubiTrack features 3 views of your activities:
- The Collection view presents an activity's data such as date, duration, distance, pace, speed, climb and more along with an instant track preview and elevation graph.
- The List view shows all data available for activities in a table for in-depth analysis.
- The Calendar view shows all activities in a dynamically expanding calendar, ordered month by month with basic activity data like distance and duration. This is ideal to keep track of what was going on over even long periods of time.
- By the way: All views can be filtered using dynamic activity groups which helps you to stay organized even more quickly.
- Equipment Management and Tracking
- rubiTrack supports equipment management complete with equipment collection, equipment list, automatic equipment groups, tracking and maintenance warnings.
- rubiTrack automatically tracks total mileage, total duration and usage count whenever you assign an item to an activity.
- rubiTrack provides automated maintenance warnings. This makes it easy to keep track of then to exchange equipment or schedule routine maintenance tasks.
- Athlete Log
- The athlete log is a new feature to help track fitness related values like weight, resting, maximum and recovery heart rate, body mass index (BMI), body composition like muscle mass and fat and many more.
- In addition to vital measures the athlete log adds options to enter a note and picture for each log entry and makes it possible to track injuries, pain or sickness.
- The athlete log syncs with the Withings WiFi body scale and imports existing data from different file formats including custom CSV.
- Devices, Formats
- rubiTrack reads tracks from GPS enabled devices like the Garmin Forerunner, Garmin Edge, Nike+iPod, Amod GPS Tracker and compatible devices. rubiTrack also imports existing GPX, TCX, Fitlog, NMEA GPS Log, Nike+iPod XML, Suunto SDF and Polar HRM files saved with other activity tracking and management products. rubiTrack also exports GPX files so you can easily upload your activities to online web services.
- You can use rubiTrack even if there is no GPS data for an activity, entering the data manually is totally supported.
- Adds a new chart option in the tools window for switching usage of speed sensor data on and off.
- Improves sync by ignoring "Laps" directories during import.
- Fixes an issue when displaying activities with speed-sensor data in a time-driven chart.
- Fixes an issue with the speed chart displaying unrealistic values.
- Fixes an issue with the track view becoming unresponsive after switching the map provider.
- Fixes a problem with importing speed from Polar HRM files.
- Fixes an issue with the syntax in exported TCX files.
- Fixes an issue with duplicating activities without GPS data which did not copy some of the activity properties
- rubiTrack is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and 10.5 Leopard.
- Recommend Mac OS X 10.5.3+
rubiTrack 2.3.1 Screenshot
rubiTrack 2.3.1 Keywords
Bookmark rubiTrack 2.3.1
rubiTrack 2.3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.