QWBFS Manager 1.2.0
QWBFS Manager 1.2.0 Ranking & Summary
QWBFS Manager 1.2.0 description
QWBFS Manager 1.2.0 is considered as a flexible and helpful tool that provides a cross platform Qt 4 GUI for working with hard disk drives that have been formatted to the WBFS file system. This is a cross platform 32/64bits (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Unix like) alternative to WBFS Manager.
- Partitions combobox widget presenting their name, file system and size for a better and easy access to your drives.
- Game sorting by id, title, size and region.
- New ListView widget providing enhanced list and icon mode.
- CoverFlow view.
- Worker thread has been rewrited and now support all kind of import/export/convert (ISO to ISO, ISO to WBFS, WBFS to ISO, WBFS to WBFS), opening the door for normal file system disc handling (FAT, NTFS...) in a next version.
- Batch convertion of ISOs files to WBFSs files.
- Batch convertion of WBFSs files to ISOs files.
- Batch renaming of ISOs/WBFSs files using customizable mask.
- New application icon by Vasseur Jean-Baptiste (Exilys, email@example.com)
- New splashscreen by Nagy Franto (http://code.google.com/u/nagy.franto)
- Listing of games with titles, sizes and codes.
- Drag-and-drop support for adding multiple files at once to the WBFS drive (ISOs). - Now support WBFSs files
- Easy to use interface which also reports available, total and used disk space at a glance.
- Batch processing of multiple ISOs. - Now supports WBFSs files
- Rename discs on the WBFS drive.
- Multilingual support
- es_ES by Frannoe (Ubuntu Cosillas) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ca_ES by Frannoe (Ubuntu Cosillas) (email@example.com)
- it_IT by Federico Pietta (Darkmagister, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ru_RU, sl_SI, pl_PL, zh_CN, he_IL, da_DK, sk_SK, ja_JP, uk_UA, cs_CZ, ar_SA, zh_TW, de_DE, pt_PT, sv_SE open for translation.
- Direct & Indirect Drive-To-Drive transferring and cloning.
- Batch extraction and deletion.
- Using libwbfs directly to achieve greater flexiblity.
- Using libfresh for extending Qt, providing great classes like the update checker, the network cache...
- Use a separate worker thread to improve responsiveness when doing IO operations.
- Update checker.
- Passive error handling.
- Translations manager.
- Network cache based on max retry per query to avoid over bandwidth traffic.
- Qt 4.5.0 minimum (bundled with mac os x & windows packages)
- OpenSSL (bundled with mac os x & windows packages)
- A brain
- A chair
- Some fingers
QWBFS Manager 1.2.0 Screenshot
QWBFS Manager 1.2.0 Keywords
Bookmark QWBFS Manager 1.2.0
QWBFS Manager 1.2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.