Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design 1.19
Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design 1.19 Ranking & Summary
Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design 1.19 description
Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design 1.19 is regarded as a well-designed and impressive gardening companion for assisting in planing and recording your garden. Easy to use software allows you to quickly create your garden space, and then drag and drop the vegetables that you want to plant on the map of your garden. The software also includes a harvest recorder and daily log for tracking your gardening progess.
- Dynamic program runs on the Web; download not required (optional download for slow connections)
- Drag-and-drop graphic interface. Show vegetables as individual plants or rows. Print function.
- Menu selection with pre-selected or user-defined labels. No required fields or entries. Text labeling function.
- Lay out tools with various shapes and colors; measuring tool in imperial and metric units
- Optional 1-foot grid
- "Know When To Plant" guide
- Journal/log gardening activities
- Harvest Estimator; choice of units to record harvest
- Opt-in Share Garden
- Ability to view prior years garden data and layouts
- Variable screen sizing. Plangarden can now handle 800x600 and UP.
- Zoom will zoom on selected vegetable
- Daily log properly sorts by date
- Rearranged columns in Daily log to match order items appear
- Adding a new vegetable always adds next to Vegetable Selector
- Adding new garden objects always adds in top left corner
- Daily log no longer uses dropping, instead there is an Add item button
- Added "Comment" and "Compost" to the Daily log as choices
Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design 1.19 Screenshot
Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design 1.19 Keywords
Bookmark Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design 1.19
Plangarden Vegetable Garden Design 1.19 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.