Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6526 / 9.64 Build 5270
Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6526 / 9.64 Build 5270 Ranking & Summary
Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6526 / 9.64 Build 5270 description
Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6526 / 9.64 Build 5270 is a powerful and easy-to-use application which can help you experience the looks and the performance of one of the best Web browsers. Discover the new standard in Web browsing. Download Opera today to get the fastest and most powerful Web browser available and make the most of your time online. Opera is a standards-compliant Web browser for Mac OS X, Unix, Windows,QNX, Symbian, OpenBSD and several other operating systems. Opera gives you a better Internet experience with its combination of speed, unique features, and keyboard shortcuts.
WARNING: Opera 10.0 Beta is a beta version of Opera. Please use it only on properly backed up computers. It contains the latest changes, but may also have severe known issues, including crashes and data loss situations. In fact, it may not work at all. Please use it only on properly backed up computers and do not install over previous Opera versions. You will not be able to downgrade to a previous version of Opera and use Opera Mail after upgrading to Opera 10.0.
- Fresh new look: The Opera interface is designed to make the advanced functions easy and effective to use. Menus, toolbars and other elements have undergone our "slim and clean"-routine. The licensed version has the largest browsing area in the industry.
- Security: Stay away from spy-ware, viruses, and other malicious applications that silently attack your computer while you are surfing the Web. For example, Opera displays security information inside the address bar, located next to the padlock icon that indicates the level of security present on a site. Opera 8 also provides protection against phishing attacks and automatically checks for security updates. More about security
- Speed: In Opera 8, further improvements have been made in the way the browser reads pages to allow you to fly the Web.
- Tabbed browsing and pop-up blocking: Opera pioneered tabs and pop-up blocking ages ago. But they're still key features that more and more people start enjoying. With tabs you can open multiple pages within the same application window. Opera lets you control whether to block all pop-ups, or open only the ones that you have requested.
- Integrated search: Search your favorite sites, for example Google, eBay, or Amazon without having to go to their Web pages. Use the integrated search window or search directly in the address field using shortcuts (e.g. writing "g Opera" in the address field will search for "Opera" using Google).
- Customization: Using the appearance dialog you can make Opera look almost any way you want. Move buttons and search fields, add and remove toolbars, and so forth. Opera skins can change the look of your browser by giving it the icons and buttons of your choice.
- Password manager: Operas password manager, the Wand, remembers your usernames and passwords so you will not have to. The password manager can store more than one username and password combination for each page, and will let you choose which one to use if multiple combinations are stored.
- Additional features:
- Full support for Gmail
- Support for Atom newsfeeds
- First Web browser to natively support Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG).
- User Interface:
- Changed name of "Transfers" to "Downloads".
- Tweaks to the windows native skin.
- Added Turbo warning icon.
- Added Open Folder button to file browse control.
- Partial fix for Bug DSK-247823 (Menu item Edit > Check spelling must be updated) The desktop part of the new rewrite on how to turn on and off spellcheker.
- Fixed Bug DSK-254466 ("Add contact" mail button inconsistent capitilization).
- Fixed Bug DSK-255284 (Translated strings in Romanian do not fit Crash and Appearance dialog).
- Fixed Bug DSK-256214 (Unite status button: More space needed for translation).
- Fixed Bug DSK-256583 (Double click on note to insert into mail doesn't work when replying).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257018 (Some buttons get bigger when focused).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257029 ("Open Service" should be disabled if the service is in the trash can) plus: consistently disable "properties" for trashed Unite services.
- Fixed Bug DSK-257076 (New "synch opera" button in Speed Dial is too small).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257089 (Windows native: Text in Speed Dial search field impossible to read with dark background image).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257143 (Tiled background in Speed Dial isn't remembered).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257190 (Unable to edit file/folder chooser boxes by hand).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257195 (Panel header text becomes unbolded when customised).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257223 (Update dialog, new version download size value does not fit).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257233 (Automatic Turbo mode not reflected in status field).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257256 (Crash when performing mouse gesture while gesture dialog is open).
- Fixed Bug CORE-2227 (Onload script not executed in frameset where one frames src is set to "#").
- Fixed Bug CORE-22239 (Make sure MultiEdit fields will be spellchecked if the spelling checker is turned on when it doesn't have focus).
- Fixed Bug CORE-22240 (Make sure there is no active sessions and spellcheckers when a user turns off the spellchecker).
- Fixed Bug DSK-251746 (Aborting print from VG.no crashes Opera).
- Fixed Bug DSK-256927 (File with spaces not opened after download).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257213 (WMP not painting when going back/forward (and sometimes not on first load)).
- Fixed Bug DSK-253679 (When you reply to a message the cursor is invisible).
- Opera Unite:
- Experimental UPnP changes.
- Fix for a bug that prevented every device but the first to notify the correct opened port to the proxy.
- Fixed Bug CORE-22068 (WebServerResponse.closeAndRedispatch sends a 405 under a POST request).
- Fixed Bug DSK-253872 (Cannot start root service).
- Fixed Bug DSK-255768 (Wait until the webserver and the services are initialized before restoring unite: URLs from sessions).
- Fixed Bug DSK-257145 (Opera crashes on startup when Unite is disabled).
- Fixed Bug DSK-256640 (Crash when starting Unite).
- Fixed Bug DSK-203698 (Aqua skin progressbar display issues).
- Partial Fix of Bug DSK-255214 (White artifact cover entire page when reloading using Reload button).
- Fixed Bug DSK-256977 (Missing background styling for dropdown menus at play.com).
- Fixed Bug DSK-256991 (Opacity related crash).
Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6526 / 9.64 Build 5270 Screenshot
Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6526 / 9.64 Build 5270 Keywords
Bookmark Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6526 / 9.64 Build 5270
Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6526 / 9.64 Build 5270 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Opera (Opera Unite) 10 beta build 1589
- Opera 10 release candidate
- Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6550 / 9.64 Build 5270
- Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6540 / 9.64 Build 5270
- Opera 10.0 Beta Build 6532 / 9.64 Build 5270
- Opera 10.0 Build 1691 Beta
- Opera 10.0 Build 1651 Beta 2
- Opera 10.0 Build 1631 Beta
- Opera 10.0 Build 1615 Beta
- Opera 10.0 Build 1601 Beta
- Opera 10.0 Build 1589 Beta
- Opera 10.0 Build 1551 Beta 1
- Opera 10.0 Build 1535 Alpha
- Opera 10.0 Build 1497 Alpha
- Opera 10.0 Build 1491 Alpha