NTFS for Mac OS X 7.0.2
NTFS for Mac OS X 7.0.2 Ranking & Summary
NTFS for Mac OS X 7.0.2 description
NTFS for Mac OS X 7.0.2 is a very serviceable tool which is able to beat down the barriers between Windows and Mac OS X.
Effectively solves the communication problems between the Mac system and NTFS, providing full read and write access to Windows NTFS partitions under Mac OS X. Excellent solution for end users, SOHO and Enterprise, supports all NTFS versions from Windows NT 3.1 to Windows Vista (NTFS versions 1.2, 3.0 and 3.1) and mounts the NTFS volumes as native ones.
- Natively read and write your data to any Windows NTFS partition.
- Easily transfer data between Windows and Mac computers using external or thumb drives with NTFS partitions.
- Access NTFS partitions without having any complex translation applications or file services like AFP or Samba protocols.
- Fast and transparent access to HFS/HFS+ (the Mac® file system) under Windows
- Improved NTFS performance and reliability under Mac® OS X
- Allows Windows to start up at the next launch
NTFS for Mac OS X 7.0.2 Screenshot
NTFS for Mac OS X 7.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark NTFS for Mac OS X 7.0.2
NTFS for Mac OS X 7.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.