Navicat PostgreSQL Manager Lite 8.1.1
Navicat PostgreSQL Manager Lite 8.1.1 Ranking & Summary
Navicat PostgreSQL Manager Lite 8.1.1 description
Navicat PostgreSQL Manager Lite 8.1.1 is an extremely useful Database administration and development tool for PostgreSQL. It works with any PostgreSQL Database Server from version 8.0 or above, and supports most of the latest PostgreSQL features including Trigger, Function, View, and Manage User, etc. Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to PostgreSQL.
With Navicat well-designed Graphical User Interface (GUI), Navicat for PostgreSQL lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way, taking PostgreSQL administration to the next level
- Latest PostgreSQL Versions Support: Navicat PostgreSQL a powerful PostgreSQL Database Server administration and development tool. Highlights of supported features:
- Support of PostgreSQL versions from 8.0 or above
- Support of Multiple Connections to local or remote PostgreSQL Server
- Support of Unicode / Character Set
- Support of PostgreSQL Views and Functions creation
- Support of Triggers
- Support of Foreign Keys
- Additional Connection Options
- Support of SSH Tunnel: Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat. Enjoy a strong authentication and secure encrypted communications between two hosts. The authentication method can use a password or public / private key pair.
- Support of HTTP Tunnel: Navicat comes with you HTTP Tunneling while your ISPs do not allow direct connections to their PostgreSQL server but allows establishing HTTP connections. HTTP Tunneling is a method for connecting to a PostgreSQL server that uses the same protocol (http://) and the same port (port 80) as a webserver does.
- Comprehensive Management of PostgreSQL objects
- Create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, uniques, checks, rules, triggers and privileges: With Table Designer the basic Navicat PostgreSQL tool for working with tables, you can create, edit and drop table's fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks, rules, triggers, privileges and much more.
- Dump object definition as sql file: Backup object definition and data with ease by dumping as sql file.
- View Database / Table Structure: Present the database / table definition by printing their structures in Navicat. Understand the respective object structure fully at a glance.
- Diversified Import and Export Competence
- Import data up to 5 most popular formats including XLS, CSV, TXT, DBF and XML
- Import Wizard allows you to import data into a table from diverse format. On top of that, you can save your settings as an import profile for setting schedule.
- Export Data to different file formats: TXT, CSV, DBF and XML
- Likewise, Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
- Export data and create records as INSERT statements in sql file
- During Data Transfer, you can choose to export data as sql file with record options like complete insert statements etc.
- Powerful Data Manipulation Tools
- Support of Foreign Key Data Selection: With the GUI tool Foreign Key Data Selection, you can locate the foreign key values from the reference table. Stop shifting the view to a master table to look for the available values!
- Data and Structure Synchronization: Navicat for PostgreSQL allows you to transfer data from one PostgreSQL database to another with detailed analytical process. Likewise, you can compare and modify the table structures. For both Data and Structure Synchronization, the target database can be on the same server as the source database or on another PostgreSQL server.
- Support of Data Transfer between local / remote PostgreSQL databases: Transfer tables / views / functions from one PostgreSQL database to another PostgreSQL database, or to a plain text file.
- Support of Backup and Restore PostgreSQL databases: Regular backup on database is important to users. Backup / restore all tables and records, views and functions for your PostgreSQL database using Navicat. You can also schedule backups between databases.
- Create Schedule for Backup, Import / Export, Data Transfer, Saved Queries and Data Synchronization: Create a batch job for setting schedule to execute at one or more regular intervals, beginning and ending at a specific date and time. Batch job can be created for Query, Backup, Data Transfer, Data Synchronization, Import and Export.
- Powerful Security Management
- Visual User Manager: Navicat provides users a visual tool for user management. You can easily add, duplicate, delete users, and edit global user privileges, and grant privileges on the selected databases, schemas, tables / views and tablespaces / functions.
- Well-Designed Visual Builder / Editor
- Visual Query / View Builder: Visual Query / View Builder which is divided into two portions: the upper Graphical View, and the lower Syntax View, allows you to create and edit queries / views visually without knowledge of SQL.
- Query Editor: It allows you to create and edit SQL text for a query, prepare and execute selected queries.
- Support of Parameter Query: Set query parameters to add variable values to a query each time you run it.
- More great features
- Virtual Grouping: Have a better organization over connections in Navicat. You can categorize them into groups with the Virtual Grouping feature.
- Server Monitor: Select the servers that you want to monitor by checking them in the checklist box of the Server Monitor Window. Click on either Process List, Variables or Status icon to show and / or modify the properties of PostgreSQL servers.
- SQL Console: To use a command-line interface, you can open SQL Console in Navicat. It provides you an interactive text-based screen to query input and result output from database.
- Tabbed Windows: Customize your window behaviour style. Navicat supports you of dragging windows in and out of the tabbed windows.
- Text / Blob View: Navicat provides Text / Blob Viewer and Editor to view and edit TEXT / BLOB fields content. The editor allows you to view, update, insert or delete data in a table.
- PostgreSQL Objects Management
- Supports PostgreSQL Servers 7.3 or above
- Create /drop databases and schemas
- Support all PostgreSQL objects: tables, views and functions
- Support all subobjects: fields, indices, foreign keys, uniques, checks, rules and triggers
- Managing tablespace
- Managing cast and languages
- Managing aggregates, conversions, domains, trigger functions, operators and classes, sequences and types
- Support of character set and unicode
- Connection Management and Navigation
- Multiple local/remote PostgreSQL server connections
- Connection to PostgreSQL Server through SSH
- Connection to PostgreSQL Server through HTTP
- Support SSL secure connection
- Customize selected databases to work with
- Data Viewer and Editor
- Grid view
- Text, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor
- Copying and pasting selected records
- Customize display formats
- Incremental search, sorting and formatting table grid
- Support of raw mode edit: apply PostgreSQL built-in function
- Ability to set number of records showing on each page
- SQL Processing
- Ability to preview SQL before execution
- SQL console
- Backing up/restoring database
- Restoring database with chosen database objects
- Converting backup file into SQL script
- Compressing/Decompressing Backup files
- Backing up database/table to SQL script
- Executing SQL script
- Server Security and Maintenance Services
- Visual user manager to administer users, groups (roles) and privileges
- Analyzing, vacuuming and reindexing tables
- Other Useful Features
- Duplicate/empty/ truncate tables
- Create table/view shortcut on desktop
- Support of docking/tab windows
- Support of virtual grouping: provide logical organization over connections
- Log files: keep track on the actions have been performed in Navicat
- Ability to copy Connection Information into Clipboard
- Support of PostgreSQL server version 8.4.
- Support choosing server version for SQL to be generated in Data Transfer, support more transfer options.
- Added connection tree to support batch jobs from different databases.
- Compatibility and speed improvement in exported excel format.
- Notification email in batch job is now delivered in MIME format.
- Allow setting fonts in Data Grid, and apply Editor Font to View/Edit Text.
- Bug Fixes:
- Navicat could not quit normally in some senarios.
- View Builder did not display properly.
- Slow problem when opening Query View.
- Improper ordering of the generated SQL during Structure Synchronization.
- Field lengths are not synchronized correctly for PostgreSQL server.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or 10.5 Leopard
Navicat PostgreSQL Manager Lite 8.1.1 Screenshot
Navicat PostgreSQL Manager Lite 8.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Navicat PostgreSQL Manager Lite 8.1.1
Navicat PostgreSQL Manager Lite 8.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MySQL Database Server 5.1.32
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Enterprise Edition) 5.3
- AIM Away Manager 1.0
- Navicat Premium (All-In-One Database Admin Tools for MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL) for Mac 8.1.0
- Panel Manager 0.7
- Advanced Link Manager 3.5.1
- OpenLink Lite ODBC Driver for PostgreSQL 6.00.0220
- Template Manager 1.1.8