LuckyImage 1.0 Ranking & Summary
LuckyImage 1.0 description
LuckyImage is a Mac OS X service that replaces text with the first image that comes up for that text on Google Image Search.
LuckyImage was designed to be used for iChat lolz, but itll work in (almost) any editable rich text field.
How to install:
- Download LuckyImage and unzip it.
- Place "LuckyImage.service" in ~/Library/Services. (If the Services folder doesnt exist yet, create it.)
- Log out of your Mac OS X user account, then log back in.
- Enter some text into an iChat window (dont send it yet), then select that text.
- Go to the iChat menu, then Services, and click Lucky Image.
- If youre lucky, youll get an image back!
- You can set a keyboard shortcut via System Preferences -> Keyboard & Mouse -> Keyboard Shortcuts. Click the + button, enter "Lucky Image" (without quotes) as the Menu Title, then choose a shortcut (I prefer control-option-command L).
LuckyImage 1.0 Screenshot
LuckyImage 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark LuckyImage 1.0
LuckyImage 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.