JumpBox for MindTouch Deki 1.1.3
JumpBox for MindTouch Deki 1.1.3 Ranking & Summary
JumpBox for MindTouch Deki 1.1.3 description
JumpBox for MindTouch Deki 1.1.3 offers users a full-featured appliance that deploys locally, or hosted to major virtualization, and cloud computing platforms.
A JumpBox bundles the operating system with the application and all its dependencies into a single ready to run bundle. This allows you to focus on working with the application while not having to worry about getting it installed. It also means that the application can be deployed on any x86 platform regardless of what platform the application is written for. All that is required is the JumpBox, some virtualization software like VMware, a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses (most do), and a computer with enough RAM and disk space.
MindTouch Core is an enterprise-grade collaboration platform that makes it easy to collaborate on data that resides in disparate external systems. Unlike traditional wikis where the data is locked inside the wiki, MindTouch Core allows the user to reference data from other systems and embed it in the context of the page. It has a host of features which allow non-technical business users to solve many data interchange challenges on their own including:
- a WYSISYG editor that produces valid XHTML instead of wiki markup
- DekiScript for performing various operations on the embedded data
- The ability to reference live and historical data
- a massive library of extensions for easy integration with other systems
Mindtouch Deki's features:
- Expose data that's currently locked in walled data silos in your organization. Data is only useful insofar as its easy to access and share. Deki makes it possible to create dashboards that aggregate data across many disparate systems in the enterprise.
- Extend your system with the various plugins for integration with various SaaS and on-site repositories. And because Deki is open source, you can even write hooks of your own to legacy systems and leverage the work of custom integrations previously performed by other developers.
- Engage your employees by providing them self-service tools for solving data interchange problems. Turn the one-way street of data services in your organization into a participatory two-lane highway where users can produce workflows and data mash-ups of their own.
- Elevate your communication and tap the hidden collective knowledge of your workforce. Sales people can see a comprehensive snapshot of leads and key accounts, researchers can build collages of living data that emit results, and developers can knit together systems and focus on the unique value of the applications rather than the plumbing that supports them.
- An intuitive user interface to quickly guide users through deployment.
- A web-based control panel for simplified management of system functions.
- A backup system that enables data security and portability.
- Deki has been updated to Deki version 9.02.2. Restoring from 1.1.0 and newer JumpBox backups should work.
- MindTouch 9.02.2 is an incremental bugfix release of MindTouch, which addresses 65 issues raised by the MindTouch community since the launch of Lyons (9.x).
- Computer running any of: Mac OS X, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista, Linux
- Virtualization software. See the complete list of supported systems.
- For easiest use: a network that assigns dynamic IP addresses. (Most do)
- 3 GB Free disk space
- Minimum 1 GB System RAM (Each JumpBox you run on the same system will need 256-512MB of additional RAM)
- Minimum 1 Ghz CPU
JumpBox for MindTouch Deki 1.1.3 Screenshot
JumpBox for MindTouch Deki 1.1.3 Keywords
Bookmark JumpBox for MindTouch Deki 1.1.3
JumpBox for MindTouch Deki 1.1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.