iRAPP 1.4 Build 3444
iRAPP 1.4 Build 3444 Ranking & Summary
iRAPP 1.4 Build 3444 description
Do you have a need to turn your Mac into a server and have multiple users access it simultaneously? Do you have both a Mac and a PC at home or at work? Do you wish you could work on all of your computing devices at the same time?
iRAPP is an innovative software application which enables you to do just that sit on your PC and work on both your PC applications as well as on your Mac applications at the same time. Whats even better, if you have several Macs, you can control and work on all of them at the same time. Or you can turn your Mac into a server with newly released Workgroup functionality and let several users access it from their PCs. All you need is the new iRAPP 1.1 software and place all of your computers onto a same local network.
iRAPPs unique and innovative event handling technology allows you to work on individual Mac and PC applications side by side as if they were part of the same operating system. Yes, it may look strange at first, but literally, individual Mac and PC applications are sitting side by side on your screen ready for your use.
Single User mode
iRAPP will essentially replace a hardware KVM switch, giving you valuable additional flexibility. First, it gets rid of a mess of monitor and keyboard/mouse cables. Second, you can de-clutter your desk by placing your Mac computers away from your desk (the only requirement is that they stay connected to your network, wirelessly or via the Ethernet cable). And third, iRAPPs unique event handling technology gives you a superior user experience. Since you can open individual Mac and PC applications side by side, it appears as if you are working on a single computer. As a user, you are both device and operating system independent.
If you are thinking about introducing a Mac machine into your companys IT arsenal but are hesitant to replace the existing PCs for all your employees. Or you already have a few Mac machines but would like more of your employees to be able to access certain Mac functionality and applications, iRAPP 1.1 gives you enormous cost advantage and added flexibility.
Your Mac machine (or multiple Macs for that matter) is turned into a server, allowing simultaneous connections from multiple PC users. In the Workgroup mode, your PC users can access a single Mac, or multiple Macs, adding additional flexibility and distributing the computing load across several Mac machines. The Workgroup mode requires a license for each unique PC user, and all of the Mac machines have to be accessible through your network.
Single User mode:
- Connect to your remote Mac machine from your PC and work simultaneously on both your Mac and your PC applications using the same keyboard, screen and a mouse (both PC and Mac have to reside on the same local network).
- Open and work on any Mac application directly in your PC environment.
- View Mac navigation bar and Mac desktop icons on your PC.
- Float the Mac menu anywhere on your PC system via OS X Smart Menu Bar, or dock it at the top of the screen (just like the default position on the Mac itself).
- Place OS X Menu Bar to be top-most in the windows desktop.
- Copy and paste text (plain text, Unicode text, RTF, HTML) between Mac and PC applications.
- Copy and paste photos and other graphics between Mac and PC applications.
- Choose to display Mac-only environment, PC-only environment, or both environments fused together.
- Support for multi monitor displays (you can assign Mac and PC to different monitors, drag Mac applications across two monitors; and stretch applications across multiple monitors).
- Connect to multiple accounts on the same Mac OS X system simultaneously from a single PC. iRAPP application allows you to easily switch between active Mac accounts or assign them to different screens if you have a multi monitor system.
- Simultaneously connect from your PC to multiple OS X systems on your network.
- Print from any Mac application to a printer that is connected to your Mac (physically or via Wi-Fi).
- Access peripherals/USB devices that are connected to your Mac.
- Resize and move the iRAPP workspace on your PC desktop, or dock it at the top of the screen.
- Define and store preferred monitor and iRAPP workspace options for each connection address.
- Choose preferred screen mode on the Mac side to set it automatically at the session start.
- Keep your user session working on the Mac even when you are disconnected and then re-connect to the same user-session later.
- Multiple PC users can connect to the same Mac (each PC user is required to have a unique iRAPP license).
- PC users can simultaneously work on a single Mac or multiple Macs which act as servers (i.e. Terminal Server functionality).
- One person can work on the Mac machine, while others connect to it remotely.
- Same cut/paste, multi-monitor, access to peripherals and other functionality described above in the Single User mode.
- Supported devices: MacMini, iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro.
- Minimum recommended CPU: Intel Core Solo 1.5GHz.
- Minimum free HDD space: 2MB.
- NEW: Added support for Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard).
- NEW: Added Remote Desktop Mode
- NEW: Mouse Cursor synchronization
- NEW: Horizontal mouse wheel support within Vista
- NEW: Disconnect message box handles Enter & Escape
- IMPROVED : Windows Vista compatibility
- IMPROVED : Registration Data dialog layout
- IMPROVED : Workspace Options dialog layout & text
- FIXED: Various Vista and Leopard bugs related to remote desktop mode
- FIXED: Occasional "Connection yellow stripe" visibility
- FIXED: Flashing Screen during disabled 2d acceleration
iRAPP 1.4 Build 3444 Screenshot
iRAPP 1.4 Build 3444 Keywords
Bookmark iRAPP 1.4 Build 3444
iRAPP 1.4 Build 3444 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.