ImageMagick 9.6.0 Ranking & Summary
ImageMagick 9.6.0 description
ImageMagick can read, convert and write images in a large variety of formats. Images can be cropped, colors can be changed, various effects can be applied, images can be rotated and combined, and text, lines, polygons, ellipses and Bezier curves can be added to images and stretched and rotated.
ImageMagick is a nice tool suite for the creation, modification and display of bitmap images.
ImageMagick is free software: it is delivered with full source code and can be freely used, copied, modified and distributed. Its license is compatible with the GPL. It runs on all major operating systems.
Most of the functionality of ImageMagick can be used interactively from the command line; more often, however, the features are used from programs written in the programming languages Perl, C, C++, Python, PHP, Ruby, Tcl/Tk or Java, for which ready-made ImageMagick interfaces (PerlMagick, Magick++, PythonMagick, MagickWand for PHP, RMagick, TclMagick, and JMagick) are available.
This makes it possible to modify or create images automatically and dynamically.
ImageMagick supports many image formats (over 90 major formats) including popular formats like TIFF, JPEG, PNG, PDF, PhotoCD, and GIF.
- Format conversion: convert an image from one format to another (e.g. PNG to JPEG).
- Transform: resize, rotate, crop, flip or trim an image.
- Transparency: render portions of an image invisible.
- Draw: add shapes or text to an image.
- Decorate: add a border or frame to an image.
- Special effects: blur, sharpen, threshold, or tint an image.
- Animation: create a GIF animation sequence from a group of images.
- Text & comments: insert descriptive or artistic text in an image.
- Image identification: describe the format and properties of an image.
- Composite: overlap one image over another.
- Montage: juxtapose image thumbnails on an image canvas.
- Motion picture support: read and write the common image formats used in digital film work.
- Image calculator: apply a mathematical expression to an image or image channels.
- High dynamic-range images: accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes ranging from the brightest direct sunlight to the deepest darkest shadows.
- Large image support: read, process, or write mega- and giga-pixel image sizes.
- Encipher or decipher an image: convert ordinary images into unintelligible gibberish and back again.
- Threads of execution support: ImageMagick is thread safe and many internal algorithms are already threaded to take advantage of speed-ups offered by the dual and quad-core processor technologies.
- Fixed a small memory leak (8 bytes) in TransformImages().
- Render to Cairo surface rather than a GDK buffer when rendering SVG.
- Identify now reports both actual and reported image depths
ImageMagick 9.6.0 Screenshot
ImageMagick 9.6.0 Keywords
Bookmark ImageMagick 9.6.0
ImageMagick 9.6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.