Icon2Image 1.3.3 Ranking & Summary
Icon2Image 1.3.3 description
Creating image thumbnails of file, folder and disk icons in various image formats, add custom icons to image files, more. Copy icons to clipboard.
A utility for:
- Creating image thumbnails of file, folder and disk icons in various image formats.
- Adding custom icons to image and movie files.
- Adding custom icons to files using the clipboard picture.
- Making ICNS icons of image file contents.
- Making ICNS icons of file, folder and disk icons.
- Making images from ICNS files.
- Copying file icon images to the clipboard
- Adding shortcut icons to web location files (with extension .webloc)
This functionality is available as either a command line tool or contextual menu in the Finder. An accompanying system preference pane enables you to configure various options such as the background color or sizes of generated images.
Icon2Image 1.3.3 Screenshot
Icon2Image 1.3.3 Keywords
Bookmark Icon2Image 1.3.3
Icon2Image 1.3.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.