iBoostUp 3.2 Ranking & Summary
iBoostUp 3.2 description
iBoostUp's Memory Booster allows you to view detailed system memory information, and optionally free up memory with its "Boost Now" functionality (Boost Now is available to Mac OS Lion users via in-app purchase).
iBoostUp's Duplicate File Finder helps you regain disk space and reduce clutter by searching for files with identical content, irrespective of location or filename. Duplicate File Finder gives you the opportunity to review and select individual files for removal, but rest assured that in case of inadvertent deletion your files are recoverable from Mac OS's Trash until emptied. (Duplicate Finder is available to Mac OS Lion users via in-app purchase).
ARP Cache Poisoning is a hacking technique used to eavesdrop and otherwise manipulate your network traffic. It is of particular concern when connected to untrusted networks such as those found at airports, hotels and cafes.
Reclaim more disk space by using iBoostUp's Application Uninstaller to seek out and remove application related files instead of simply dragging an app to the Trash. (available to Mac OS Lion users via in-app purchase)
- Searching for old and unused files on your Mac helps reduce clutter and free up disk space (free for premium users, available to other Mac OS Lion users via in-app purchase)
- Track down which files and folders consume the most space in your home folder, your Mac's internal or any removable disk. Disk Usage Tool is completely free for all users.
- New: Disk Usage
- Update: Quick Clean
- Update: Old and Unused Files
- Update: Application Uninstaller
- Update: Duplicate File Finder
- Some users have reported an issue launching after update, this is easily solved, please visit www.iboostup.com/faq for information.
- OS X 10.6 or later
iBoostUp 3.2 Screenshot
iBoostUp 3.2 Keywords
Bookmark iBoostUp 3.2
iBoostUp 3.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.