EBook Packager 2.5
EBook Packager 2.5 Ranking & Summary
EBook Packager 2.5 description
EBook Packager 2.5 is a powerful and easy-to-use application which offers an easy way for creating and reading e-books on the mobile phones and other devices supporting JME (Java Micro Edition) with MIDP 1.0 profile. It consists of two parts:
- reader core (JME)
- standard Java (JSE) application which creates JME application packages. It puts together your texts and reader core.
EBookME supports many input file types (thanks to aperture project):
- Plain texts
- HTML documents
- OpenDocument formats (e.g. OpenOffice.org files)
- PDFs (imported by PDFBox)
- MS Office documens (imported by Jakarta POI)
- MS Works files, WordPerfect files
- XML documents
EBookME reader works correctly also on devices which doesn’t provide filesystem to application and a reader can’t be standalone application separated from data files. It uses advantages of Java and stores application and data in one archive file.
- User defined bookmarks
- Saving and loading project in Packager GUI
- Better Windows integration (installer with JRE included, exe launchers)
- Experimental support of Tamil language
- Chapters in “Holy Bible” sample
Requirements: Java 1.4 or later
EBook Packager 2.5 Screenshot
EBook Packager 2.5 Keywords
Bookmark EBook Packager 2.5
EBook Packager 2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.