DVD Snap 3.0.2 Build 1910
DVD Snap 3.0.2 Build 1910 Ranking & Summary
DVD Snap 3.0.2 Build 1910 description
DVD Snap 3.0.2 Build 1910 offers users with an easy to use yet smart program which enables you to capture screenshots from any movie running in Apple's DVD Player. Pick any scene you want and DVD Snap 3 either snaps a single photo or series of timed snaps in an interval of at least half a second. All your captured photos are automatically taken to DVD Snap 3's beautiful photo gallery where you can export them to a destination folder of your choice in any common format.
- Snap it - the way you want.
- Everyone has different tasks to accomplish, whether you need a still image or entire photo series, DVD Snap 3 has always the right method for your case.
- Think of a particular moment in your favorite movie, jump to the scene and hit record. That's it - in an incredibly short time, your photo was saved to the integrated gallery.
- Let's say you're working on collages, mashups or studies and you're not sure which scenes are going to work best with the project. For this case, DVD Snap 3 includes a feature called "Timed Snap".
- Just enable the timer and hit the record button. DVD Snap 3 is going to automatically snap a photo in your defined time interval while the movie keeps playing. Afterwards, you can quickly browse through your photo collection and decide which photos to be exported or deleted. It's that easy.
- Even action or slow motion scenes are no big deal in DVD Snap 3, thanks to the timer with the short snap interval of just half a second.
- A beautiful gallery for your photos:
- What is the best photo capturing application without the right management? DVD Snap 3 was especially designed to feature an intuitive, clearly organized and easy-to-use photo gallery. Snapped screenshots are automatically sorted by their timecode or creation date.
- For a closer Quick Look preview, just select your desired photos and hit the space bar.
- The photo gallery also comes with a handy search feature for the photo's timecode as well as a zoom slider for adjusting the photo size within the gallery. This can be especially useful when comparing entire photo series.
- Export to any common file format
- DVD Snap 3 captures all screenshots in their original movie resolution (PAL / NTSC) while optionally cropping all black bars during export.
- Thanks to DVD Snap's own database, searching, loading and exporting of hundreds of photos takes just a few seconds.
- Just drag your best shots to a destination of your choice and DVD Snap 3 exports them labeled with the movie timeframe, date/time created or a consecutive number.
- As a result of the great performance, 100 photos are exported in only nine seconds. If you prefer other common photo formats for further processing, just hit "Restore" and choose between JPEG, PNG, TIFF and PDF.
- Made for Lion
- Since OS X Lion, DVD Snap 3 is the first and only application to feature screenshot capturing in Apple's DVD Player.
- The third major version of DVD Snap has been completely rewritten from the ground up to support OS X 10.7 Lion.
- After an intensive time of developing, DVD Snap 3 is now the exclusive DVD Player screenshot-capturing-solution, featuring an all new user interface, focused on the beautiful photo gallery. Speaking of enhancements, photos are no longer taken upscaled in full-screen mode, but at the native DVD resolution.
- DVD Snap works also perfectly under Snow Leopard. As usual, the new version is totally free for all previous users of DVD Snap.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
DVD Snap 3.0.2 Build 1910 Screenshot
DVD Snap 3.0.2 Build 1910 Keywords
Bookmark DVD Snap 3.0.2 Build 1910
DVD Snap 3.0.2 Build 1910 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.