Docktopus 1.0.4 Build 10
Docktopus 1.0.4 Build 10 Ranking & Summary
Docktopus 1.0.4 Build 10 description
Docktopus 1.0.4 Build 10 is described as an unique and handy tool which enables you to place informational badges on your Mac OS X Dock icons (similar to how Apple's Mail displays unread messages). With these badges Docktopus gives you instant access to useful information and powerful commands right from your Dock icons.
Application CPU and Memory usage, a folder's contents, available disk space. These are just some of the information you can display using Docktopus badges. Keep an eye what your Mac is up to with just a glance at your Dock. These badges update in real time so you are always in the know.
With Docktopus you can place "badges" onto four hot spots overlaying each of your Dock icons. Simply drag a desired badge onto a corner of a Dock icon. From then on that badge will be shown on that corner.
Docktopus simply makes your Dock more useful via its badges - badges that you choose and configure as you see fit. You get information and control of your computer right from where you work every day - your Dock.
- CPU Meter
- The CPU Meter badge shows the CPU usage of the application the badge is placed on.
- Drive Space
- The Drive Space badge displays a pie chart showing utilization of a drive.
- Folder Count
- The Folder Count badge provides a count of all items inside a folder.
- iCal Event Peek
- The iCal Event Peek badge displays the calendar events for today. By hovering the mouse over this badge another window is shown that displays the day's events for specified iCal Calendars.
- Item Size
- The Item Size badge shows the amount of disk space used by the item on which the badge is placed.
- iTunes Control
- The iTunes Control badge allows control of iTunes and shows information about the currently playing track. By hovering the mouse over this badge another window is shown that shows information about the currently playing track.
- Mail Peek
- The Mail Peek badge shows the number of unread messages in specified accounts. By hovering the mouse over this badge another window is shown that displays information (the message subject, sender and e-mail account it was sent to) about the five newest messages and has controls for quickly marking junk e-mail. This badge can be edited to specify which accounts' messages should be shown.
- The memory badge shows the RAM usage of the application the badge is placed on.
- Launch Menu
- The Launch Menu badge places a customizable pop-up menu on a Dock icon. This badge can be edited to show applications, files, and folders in its menu. Also when placed on an application Dock icon, Launch Menu badges will automatically show QuicKeys Shortcuts scoped to that application and recent files for that application (recent files may not be able to be displayed for all applications).
- Mac OS X 10.4 or newer
- Any Intel Macintosh is sufficient
- PowerPC 500 MHz (1.0 GHz or faster if Dock magnification is enabled)
Docktopus 1.0.4 Build 10 Screenshot
Docktopus 1.0.4 Build 10 Keywords
Bookmark Docktopus 1.0.4 Build 10
Docktopus 1.0.4 Build 10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.