CUBRID Manager 18.104.22.1684
CUBRID Manager 22.214.171.1244 Ranking & Summary
CUBRID Manager 126.96.36.1994 description
CUBRID Manager 188.8.131.524 is regarded as a convenient as well as simple to use tool which is developed with DBAs in mind. It has a convenient and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) and provides powerful tools to manage the databases, brokers, execute queries and view their results, and many more. The database administrators will love it. For developers, on the other hand, the CUBRID Query Browser would be more suitable due to its simplicity.
- Includes all versions of CUBRID JDBC Driver, thus you can connect to any CUBRID database.
- Allows to create and manage unlimited number of databases and database volumes.
- Provides both powerful and convenient users and groups management. Users can create and manage both CM users and database users.
- Allows to create and manage unlimited number of tables and rows, create views, triggers, serials, and stored procedures.
- Provides the powerful Query Editor and Execution tools which allow to retrieve and enter data by using prepared SQL statements. Includes the list of latest keywords and function names.
- Provides a built-in HA (High-Availability) Monitoring feature.
- Provides a convenient way to manage Brokers and Logs.
- Provides a plugin support for nLucene full-text search engine.
- Provides improved Data Import and Export functions. Users can control the number of threads for increased performance.
- Provides the powerful Data Backup and Restore features.
- Provides very convenient authentication and host management by allowing to group hosts, save login information and auto-login.
- Provides improved customization. User can set the preferences for CQB exit behavior, adjust Query Editor options such as capitalization of keywords or function names.
- Provides enhanced security. The authentication process and the data are always encrypted.
- Provides enhanced settings for environment variables: Server, Broker, CM, HA related parameters. Now all CUBRID configuration files can be edited/saved/exported/imported direclty in the CM.
- Provides improved hosts panel functions. Displays tooltips on hover, drag and drop feature, grouping, filter to hide desired items or search, display table schema as children nodes.
- Provides improved operating convenience: error tracking based on logs are now much easier with more information about them. The data import and export is conducted in multiple threads for faster performance.
- New Features
- nLucene plug-in: now users can configure their nLucene instances right in the CUBRID Manager.
- Error tracing: added a broker function to trace down the SYNTAX ERROR type errors.
- User messages encryption: added function to encrypt and decrypt messages sent and received by users.
- Property editor: allows users to edit, import or export the configuration files (cubrid.conf, cm.conf, cubrid_broker.conf, ha.conf) right in the CM.
- CUBRID HA parameter editor: now users can configure the HA parameters directly in CM using built-in Property Editor or Host Properties window.
- Host and dashboard navigator menus to allow hosts list grouping.
- Navigator search bar to search for host/db/table items in the Hosts tree.
- SQL quick help context menu inside the Query Editor.
- Table attributes: See a list columns and indexes right in the Hosts panel and the related functions in the context menu.
- Enhanced Features
- Improved SQL DDL/DML copy and paste functions: now users can select multiple table/views and perform the standard functions.
- Improved drag and drop features to allow users to drag-n-drop the tables/columns/indexes to the Query Editor.
- Improve the data import functions to enable multi-threaded imports, and additional settings to handle errors.
- Improve the data export functions to export certain tables or even columns.
- Improved the login process: user now can save their host login passwords to auto login.
- Can sort database hosts by dragging.
- Support index prefix length.
- Support the new CUBRID 8.4.0 broker parameters and server parameters configurations.
- Improve the HA dashboard function.
- Support the new keywords/functions in the Query Editor for syntax highlighting and auto completion.
- All JDBC drivers are now included when building the CUBRID Manager.
- Related properties are now categorized in the Properties window.
- Improve the query editor font setting functions.
- Changed Features
- When importing the data, the default number of threads is set to 5 and the default file type is CSV.
- When editing/adding a table column, if the column data type is VARCHAR or NCHAR VARYING or BIT VARYING, the default size is 4096.
- When the Query Editor is opened, the auto commit checkbox is unchecked by default. If checked back, it will display the caution icon.
- When broker access_mode is SO, the JDBC URL can not contain the host IP address.
- Adjust the table context menu by moving the dangerous actions to the next submenu level.
- Fixed a bug that did not save the broker port which is set by the admin user.
- Fixed a bug which did not display the Query Editor toolbar completely when the Query Editor panel was resized.
- Now the primary key and other index are differentiated when adding or showing a table.
- Fix a datetime bug which incorrectly displayed am/pm.
- Fix a Query Editor result panel bug.
- Fix a bug which did not highlight the keywords in the Query Editor in certain cases.
- Java 1.5 or later
CUBRID Manager 184.108.40.2064 Screenshot
CUBRID Manager 220.127.116.114 Keywords
Bookmark CUBRID Manager 18.104.22.1684
CUBRID Manager 22.214.171.1244 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.