Crossword Forge 5.5.10
Crossword Forge 5.5.10 Ranking & Summary
Crossword Forge 5.5.10 description
Crossword Forge 5.5.10 offers you a user-friendly classroom style crossword and word search puzzle maker. Simply type in clue and answer pairs, and Crossword Forge will generate a puzzle for you.Intuitive interface.Picture (or solid color) backdrops let you add more life to your puzzles. Choose from 4 different placement styles for your background pictures and automatically add a list of answers to your puzzle to make it more accessible for younger children.
Choose diagonal or backward placed words to make your word search more challenging. Easily creates large and small puzzles, and everything in between.Make larger grid blocks for small children or the elderly.
Make smaller ones to fit more on the page. Crosswordz will also shrink the blocks automatically to fit them on the page.Print your puzzles plus the answer key on any paper size. Puzzle titles and clues can span multiple lines, and are completely customizable.
- Intuitive interface.
- Diagonal or backward placed words allowed for word search puzzles.
- Make larger grid blocks for small children or the elderly. Make smaller ones to fit more on the page. Crossword Forge will also shrink the blocks automatically to fit them on the page.
- Word bank option for Crossword Puzzles.
- Restricted word list for word search puzzles.
- Picture (or solid color) backdrops let you add more life to your puzzles.
- Choose from 4 different placement styles for your pictures (Center, Tile, Stretch, or Scale)
- Built-in Spell Checker.
- Printing and formatting fully supported.
- Puzzle titles and clues can span multiple lines, and are completely customizable.
- Import and Export to and from other formats.
- Supports making foreign language and bilingual crossword puzzles. (English, Spanish, Japanese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Arabic, Hebrew, Scottish Gaelic and more)
- Gurumukhi script supported (used for Punjabi)
- The Page Margins Dialog now works properly for systems where the decimal separator is "," and not "." (This makes a big difference for most European countries).
- Other minor improvements.
Crossword Forge 5.5.10 Screenshot
Crossword Forge 5.5.10 Keywords
Bookmark Crossword Forge 5.5.10
Crossword Forge 5.5.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Crossword Forge 5.6
- Crossword Forge 5.5.12
- Crossword Forge 5.5.11
- Crossword Forge 5.5.10
- Crossword Forge 5.5.9
- Crossword Forge 5.5.6
- Crossword Forge 5.5.5
- Crossword Forge 5.5.4
- Crossword Forge 5.5.1
- Crossword Forge 5.5
- Crossword Forge 5.3.4
- Crossword Forge 5.2.5
- Crossword Forge 5.2
- Crossword Forge 5.1.11
- Crossword Forge 5.1.3