ColorZilla 2.5.3 Ranking & Summary
ColorZilla 2.5.3 description
ColorZilla 2.5.3 is made to offer users with an interesting and convenient to use extension for Mozilla Firefox and the Mozilla Suite which assists web developers and graphic designers with color related tasks - both basic and advanced.
With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. You can Zoom the page you are viewing and measure distances between any two points on the page. The built-in palette browser allows choosing colors from pre-defined color sets and saving the most used colors in custom palettes. DOM spying features allow getting various information about DOM elements quickly and easily. And there's more...
- Eyedropper - get the color of any pixel in the browser window
- An advanced Color Picker similar to ones that can be found in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
- Zoom option makes picking colors easier
- Palette Viewer and editor. Palettes fully compatible with GIMP.
- Webpage DOM Color Analyzer - analyze DOM element colors on any Web page, find out what CSS rules set the colors, locate corresponding elements
- Online Palette Viewer - allows viewing, bookmarking and sharing any color palette online, click here for an example
- History and Favorites palettes
- Page Pan option allows to quickly pan the page without using the scroll bars
- Displays element information like tag name, class, id, size, relative mouse position etc.
- Outline elements under the cursor
- Multi-platform - works on MS Windows, Linux and MacOSX.
- Manipulate colors by their Red/Green/Blue or Hue/Saturations/Value components.
- Auto copy the generated or sampled colors in CSS RGB, Hex and other formats.
- Launch the DOM Inspector or Firebug (if present) with the last selected element
- Measure the distance between any two points in the browser window
- Get the color of dynamic elements (hovered links etc.) by resampling the last sampled pixel
- Customize the Color Picker resolution to give the best performance vs color precision
- Can be hidden when not in use
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator
- Color Picker Dialog:
- New Photoshop-like 'new/current' color split panel
- New smooth color map and color slider controls (based on John Dyer's JS Color Picker)
- 'Options' link to switch between the 'smooth' and 'discrete' color picker modes
- Experimental Lab and CMYK color spaces support
- New 'Eyedropper' button allows sampling document colors while working in Color Picker
- Support for 'Escape' and 'Enter' keyboard shortcuts
- Limited Flash sampling support
- Allow scrolling the document while color sampling
- Web Color Analyzer: better color palette sorting
- Firebug integration: fixed Firebug 'Inspect' panel opening for the last sampled element
- Restored Options > Hide menu item for hiding ColorZilla from the status bar
- Added ColorZilla to browser 'Tools' menu and App Button 'Developer' menu for easy access to main options and restoring ColorZilla if hidden from status bar
- Better support for localization (palette names are now localizable etc.)
- Latest Firefox 4 beta support
- Many tweaks and bug fixes
ColorZilla 2.5.3 Screenshot
ColorZilla 2.5.3 Keywords
Bookmark ColorZilla 2.5.3
ColorZilla 2.5.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.