Batch File Renamer 1.0
Batch File Renamer 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Batch File Renamer 1.0 description
Batch File Renamer 1.0 brings you an advanced and convenient to use tool which is designed to tackle the monotonous task of renaming hundreds of files in an attempt to better organise or to simply improve their readablility. Use this tool to: insert into or remove text from file names; replace text and characters in file names; insert text from parent directories. Text insertion or removal can be done relative to the beginning or end of files using reverse indexes.
- "Insert by Index" allows you to insert some text at a set position in each file name. By default the position will be relative to the beginning of the file name, but you can easily reverse the index to make it relative to the end of the file name.
- "Remove by Index" allows you to remove annoying text from file names, provided that it occurs in the same position in each file. Again this is relative to either the beginning or end of the file.
- "Replace/Remove Characters" is much less rigid and allows you to replace annoying pieces of text regardless of where they occur in the file name. If you wish to remove said text simply leave the replacement field blank.
- "Insert from Parent" allows you to copy text from the folders containing your files and place it in the file name. This makes it easy to turn ".../Season 10/Episode 12.mov" and ".../Season 9/Episode 12.mov" into "Season 10 Episode 12.mov" and "Season 9 Episode 12.mov" in a single batch process.
- The main interfaces allows the user to queue up multiple changes, allowing for complex file name changes. Changes are applied in the order they are listed and a dynamic output is shown in the lower pane so the user can see the resulting files before he/she decides to commit the changes.
- Java 1.5 or later
Batch File Renamer 1.0 Screenshot
Batch File Renamer 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Batch File Renamer 1.0
Batch File Renamer 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.