ArchiveMac 1.2.2 Ranking & Summary
ArchiveMac 1.2.2 description
ArchiveMac 1.2.2 is an effective application that supports archiving large files to CD and DVD. This tool can split large files and directories so that they span multiple discs. When restoring, the original file or directory is restored regardless of how large it is. There is no file or directory size limit.
Is your hard drive is filling up with huge media files? Have you run out of room because of large video files? Need a way to save those precious memories that fill up your drive with files that are too big to archive to a CD or DVD? ArchiveMac allows you to archive those files to free up space.
Is your Time Machine backup volume filling up? When it does, Time Machine will warn you that it needs to delete old backups. What if you want to keep a record of old versions of files before they are deleted forever? ArchiveMac helps you to archive data from your old Time Machine snapshots so that you can be extra safe and save old versions of files before Time Machine is forced to erase them and they're lost forever.
- No file or directory size limit. Files are spanned across as many discs as necessary.
- Can choose which discs to burn in a set. Skip discs or burn multiple copies of any disc.
- Archive plan may be saved and reused later, or used to burn multiple copies of some or all discs.
- Original full pathname is maintained on archive.
- The entire list of files in the archive is stored on each disc in a set. This allows easy searching through a large archive for desired files.
- Disc format can be read using most operating systems, including Windows Vista, Windows XP sp2 and Linux.
- Files can be restored from disc using Finder or command line tools if ArchiveMac is unavailable.
- Supports archiving to CD-R, CD-RW both 650 and 700MB.
- Supports archival to DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-DL, DVD+DL. Single layer 4GB and dual layer 8.5GB.
Requirements: Supports Mac OS X Leopard, 10.5+
ArchiveMac 1.2.2 Screenshot
ArchiveMac 1.2.2 Keywords
Bookmark ArchiveMac 1.2.2
ArchiveMac 1.2.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.