XMLLib osax 3.1.3
XMLLib osax 3.1.3 Ranking & Summary
XMLLib osax 3.1.3 description
XMLLib osax is a Scripting Addition which implements the XML DOM in AppleScript.
XMLLib carries references rather than data, so a script can process large XML documents as fast as if you had been writing a C program - yet, in a more comfortable environment.
Also includes a similar set of commands for Property lists (p-lists). Transparently store AppleScript objects in p-lists. Provide a fast lookup table (or "dictionary", or "associative array") structure.
- Opening, validating, closing, saving a XML document.
- Browsing an XML tree - parents, children, siblings.
- Searching an XML tree - sending a XPATH request.
- Editing, creating, removing an XML node.
- Applying a XSLT stylesheet.
- Handling XLinks.
XMLLib osax 3.1.3 Screenshot
XMLLib osax 3.1.3 Keywords
Bookmark XMLLib osax 3.1.3
XMLLib osax 3.1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.