Surf Pattern Analyzer 2.7
Surf Pattern Analyzer 2.7 Ranking & Summary
Surf Pattern Analyzer 2.7 description
Surf Pattern Analyzer is useful because web surfers locate a page of a web-site by typing url or selecting a bookmark or following a link or searching keyword phrases from search engines (such as Google, MSN, Yahoo, AskJeeves, etc.)
Then read a number of pages following internal links before leaving the site. Understanding this web site navigation pattern (or surfer behavior) is very important in web content optimization. The goal of Surf Pattern Analyzer is to help improve contents and links between pages by offereng information about how was a page located and where they moved out.
Find out how surfers locate your web-pages, and how they navigate and surf your web-site!
Keyword phrases used in search engines provide clues for further content optimization to improve SERPs (search engine result pages) and bring more search engine referrals.
Search engine optimization (SEO) involves smart keyword insertions into web pages. Analyzing links between keywords & keyword phrases and web-pages can lead to page designs that brings surfers to the right contents and pages.
Surf Pattern Visual Analyzer (SPVA) can be used to identify crucial web navigation patterns of your web-site visitors.
- Where (or which pages) they come from: direct visits, search engines, external referrers, within internal pages.
- Where (or which pages) they go to, within internal web pages.
- Identification of most heavy incoming and outgoing pages.
- Identification of most heavy navigation paths.
- Search engine keywords and keyword phrases link analysis (Google, MSN, Yahoo).
- Supplement functions of your web-analytics such as AwStats and Urchin stats.
- Improve performance and larger input size up to 50,000 page views.
Surf Pattern Analyzer 2.7 Screenshot
Surf Pattern Analyzer 2.7 Keywords
Bookmark Surf Pattern Analyzer 2.7
Surf Pattern Analyzer 2.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.