skEdit 4.1.2 Ranking & Summary
skEdit 4.1.2 description
skEdit includes an integrated Site View to easily edit an entire site of files, syntax highlighting, code-completion and hinting, integrated SFTP for file transfers and editing, Tidy integration to validate and clean files, powerful search and replace on
- Extensible Editing
Easily add support for new languages or tweak existing languages. For each language, you can customize the syntax highlighting, code folding, code completion, code navigator, and code indexing.
- Remote Files
Edit files over FTP, SFTP, or WebDAV using the same interface used for any files. Your changes can be applied to the server immediately or at a time of your choosing.
Create projects from local, remote, or mixed files. Easily access and edit projects from the Project Manager.
- Code Completion
Code completion for built-in functions, classes, etc. skEdit will even index your own files, so custom functions, classes, etc. will show up too.
Search one or many files quickly using regular expressions. Easily perform project-wide search-and-replace.
Package frequently used pieces of text into snippets, accessible via key-command or keyword completion. Include variables for selected text and cursor placeholders.
- HTML Tidy
Clean up your markup with the integrated HTML Tidy support, or create your own Tidy operations.
- User Scripts
Write scripts in the language of your choice to automate common tasks.
- Preview in Browser
Preview as plain HTML or run the file through your webserver first. Preview live within skEdit for rapid development.
- Subversion Integration
Support for Subversion source control management is built in. Edit, diff, commit, and more without leaving skEdit.
And thats not all
skEdit includes many more features, some of which are listed below. Give skEdit a try today.
- Code folding
- Tabbed windows to edit multiple files without clutter
- Code navigator to quickly jump between sections of code
- Line numbering
- Bracket matching
- Block indenting
- Syntax-aware indenting
- Automatically replace character entities as they are typed
- Support for a wide array of text encodings
- End-tag completion
- Automatically save every N seconds
- Customizable and shareable syntax highlighting themes
- Quick search to quickly find text in a document
- Color blender and hexadecimal converter
- Library of character entities
- 25 days trial
- Fix: Fixed bug where regular expression syntax highlighting keywords would colorize partial matches.
- Fix: Fixed bug where the project view would become stuck with 0 width.
- Fix: Fixed bug where multi-file search would fail silently for remote projects.
- Fix: Fixed bug where tidy options taking a string argument were not editable.
- Fix: Fixed bug where a would prevent the code navigator from working correctly.
- Fix: Fixed bug where a remote project would lose the remote configuration and fallback to being a local-only project.
- Fix: Fixed typo in the list of languages.
- Fix: Fixed bug in the German localization where string files were not properly encoded.
- Fix: Fixed bug where CSS ids/classes include a hyphen were not indexed.
- Fix: Fixed bug where the code navigator would not update after creating/editing some types of triggers in the preferences.
- Fix: Fixed bug where the project view width would not be remembered on Tiger.
- Fix: Fixed bug where skEdit would sometimes lose track of which tab should be highlighted.
skEdit 4.1.2 Screenshot
skEdit 4.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark skEdit 4.1.2
skEdit 4.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.