ScriptSWF 1.8.3 Ranking & Summary
ScriptSWF 1.8.3 description
ScriptSWF is a C and C++ Library & a compiler to create Adobe Flash SWF movies up to version 9.
Supports nearly all the tags, includes an ActionScript compiler.Detailed docs and other tools: convert fonts to Flash, decompile Flash, jpg2swf.
ScriptSWF works under Mac OS/X (Fink), Linux (packages available for RedHat, Slackware, Debian, Linux on Power, Gentoo, FreeBSD), MinGW, MS-Windows (at least win98, 2k, xp), and Irix 6.5
The SSWF project includes several utilities to work on Flash movies. The main one is certainly the library which enables a programmer to easilly create an SWF file. The sswf tool can also be used to do just that: create a movie from a script.
The interest is to have the movie created dynamically with data which are available at the time of creation. This is of course only useful for web sites which are CGI enabled. Though thats was the main aim, the scripting language can also be used to generate static SWF files for your static web sites.
A great help would come from a tool which would be used to draw shapes and save them in the format understandable by sswf (a list of points, fill styles and a shape). If someone has plenty of time and wants to join...
NOTE: ScriptSWF is released under the BSD and MIT Licenses.
- Fixed the compiler so enumeration names are taken as types.
- Fixed the xml.asc so it compiles. Also updated the XMLNode to the full Flash 8 definition.
- Fixed the assembler that would not properly set the value in an array. There were two swaps missing. (i.e. "a[expr] = b;" now works)
- Fixed the src/misc/Makefile.am so the libsswf_c is linked with ../lib (where the libsswf is found.) Somehow, it works fine under Linux but not exaclty well in cross-compiling with mingw32
- Fixed small mistakes in different documentations.
ScriptSWF 1.8.3 Screenshot
ScriptSWF 1.8.3 Keywords
Bookmark ScriptSWF 1.8.3
ScriptSWF 1.8.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.