oXygen XML Author 12.0
oXygen XML Author 12.0 Ranking & Summary
oXygen XML Author 12.0 description
oXygen XML Author 12.0 is created to be an ideal and professional simplified distribution of the Editor which is specially created for the content authors.It offers a large number of advanced XML editing features and a visual editing platform similar to a word processor.
- Remote Editing over FTP, HTTP/WebDAV and HTTPS/WebDAV:Documents can be stored on WebDAV or FTP servers. Using
XML Author you can browse the content of the repositories, load and save the documents.
- Database support:Using the Database perspective you can browse tables or collections from databases, inspect or modify data, specify XML Schemas for the XML fields and collections.
- Subversion (SVN) Client:
XML Author makes easier the document sharing between content authors by including a Subversion (SVN) client. The SVN client allows you to browse repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your working copy and examine the revision history.
- Files and Directories comparison tools:A complete diff and merge solution is available in
XML Author. It offers both directory and file comparison, six different diff algorithms and multiple levels of comparison.
- XML Digital Signature and XML Canonicalization:The digital signature is a requirement when exchanging information in an untrusted network. Since XML is used for content storage it is important to be able to sign the XML files or messages.
- XPath support:XPath is a language for addressing specific parts of an XML document. XPath, like the Document Object Model (DOM), models an XML document as a tree of nodes. An XPath expression is a mechanism for navigating through and selecting nodes from the XML document. You can execute XPath queries on opened documents. Both XPath versions 1.0 and 2.0 are supported.
- Microsoft® Office 2007 - Office Open XML (OOXML):
XML Author offers support for editing, transforming and validating documents composing the Office Open XML (OOXML) package directly through the archive support. This support is also available for other zipped files.
- Open Document Format (ODF):
XML Author allows you to extract, validate, edit and process the XML data stored in OpenDocument files and any other ZIP-based archive. These capabilities allow developers to use data from ODF documents together with validation and transformations (using XSLT or XQuery) to other file formats.
- User Interface
- Author API
- XSL Editor
- Schema Editor
- SVN Client
- XML Databases
- Component updates
- Minimum hardware configuration is PowerPC G4 class system with 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended) and 300 MB free disk space.
- An official and stable Java VM version 1.5 or later
oXygen XML Author 12.0 Screenshot
oXygen XML Author 12.0 Keywords
Bookmark oXygen XML Author 12.0
oXygen XML Author 12.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.