OpenSwing 1.7.7 Ranking & Summary
OpenSwing 1.7.7 description
OpenSwing is an open-source suite of advanced graphics components based on the Swing toolkit: these components are more sophisticated of those provided with Swing and can be manipolated directly inside the UI designer of the IDE.
OpenSwing is also a framework that provides data binding mechanism between components and data model, based on the MVC paradigm. Data model is based on Java Beans (POJOs) and it is supported in all OpenSwing components, such as Grid control or components container.
OpenSwing provides a complete solution (advanced swing components with data binding capabilities and a framework) to easily and quickly develop rich-client applications.
It is possibile to apply this framework to develop java Desktop Applications or Rich Internet Applications (three tiered applications based on Swing front-end + HTTP + java servlet + database).
NOTE: OpenSwing is licensed and provided under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.
- Java 1.4 or later
- Improvements in exporting data: added GridExportCallbacks class, in order to include additional data before and after grid content and
- after each grids row just exported; in this way it is possible to combine data for master grid with data of a detail grid.
- Changed "demo10" sample application in order to show how to export master/detail grids in a single document with nested data.
- Changed behavior of "reloadData" method in GridControl: now it reloads grid content starting from the first record in result set;
- after that, the first record is selected.
- Added "reloadCurrentBlockOfData" method to GridControl, in order to reload current block of in grid; after that, old selected row is selected again.
- Improved MDI frame: add popup menu to desktop pane, in order to select custom image to use as background.
- Improved ComboVOColumn: added "reloadItems" method, in order to reload combo content.
- Fixed problem in attribute editor inside the UI designer, when the value object contains more than one inner v.o. of the same type.
- Added "isChanged" method to TreePanel, in order to decide whether tree content has been changed; invoked by InternalFrame.closeFrame();
- The distribution includes also Jar file libraries, source files, javadoc, licence and readme.txt installation instructions.
OpenSwing 1.7.7 Screenshot
OpenSwing 1.7.7 Keywords
Bookmark OpenSwing 1.7.7
OpenSwing 1.7.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.