JWebPro 1.0 Ranking & Summary
JWebPro 1.0 description
JWebPro is a Java-based Web Processing toolkit that can interact with Google search via Google Web APIs and then process the returned Web documents in a couple of ways.
The outputs of JWebPro can serve as inputs for information retrieval, information extraction, online social network extraction/analysis, natural language processing, Web data mining, and ontology development applications.
- Interact with Google search via Google Web APIs
- Web crawler that crawls on the Web to download relevant web documents (according to the index list returned by Google search)
- Parsing HTML documents (using the library from Htmlparser).
- Sentence boundary detection for web documents (using maximum entropy classifier trained on WSJ corpus)
- Word tokenization for Web document
- Part-of-speech tagging
- Phrase chunking
JWebPro 1.0 Screenshot
JWebPro 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark JWebPro 1.0
JWebPro 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.