IVEF-SDK 0.1.8 Ranking & Summary
IVEF-SDK 0.1.8 description
IVEF-SDK 0.1.8 is a simple to use yet convenient program which provides potential users of the IVEF format with software tools to facilitate rapid development of software that interprets IVEF data.
IVEF is an ongoing standardization effort for the exchange of information between VTS and is actively being defined by a large group of industrial members of IALA. This information consists of real-time tracking positions, static vessel information and voyage related information.
The IVEF SDK runs on Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X & iPhone OS. It comes in the flavors C++ (with Qt bindings), Java and Objective-C. Which has been downloaded several hundred times now, not counting subversion downloads (exports).
- For details see the issue list
- 70: No way to remove elements from a sequence
- 72: Restrictions are not yet implemented
- 77: some optional elements are becoming required
- 78: cargotype in ICD unclear
- 79: No support for low updating tracks
- 80: Illegal Z on timestamp wrongly interpreted
- New functionality
- A PHP version of the library is now officially supported
- Universal Binary
IVEF-SDK 0.1.8 Screenshot
IVEF-SDK 0.1.8 Keywords
Bookmark IVEF-SDK 0.1.8
IVEF-SDK 0.1.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.