Hibernate POJO Generator 09062009
Hibernate POJO Generator 09062009 Ranking & Summary
Hibernate POJO Generator 09062009 description
Given an accessible database schema, the Hibernate POJO Generator produces all the Java code necessary to access each field in each table via the Hibernate persistence framework.
Additionally, the Hibernate POJO Generator will also create all the necessary test units and helper classesfor each component.
Typically, invocation of the generator generates source code with no errors/warnings and test cases that are able to run immediately without further customizations.
NOTE: Hibernate POJO Generator is distributed and licensed under the terms of the GNU Library or Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
Given a source database, Hibernate POJO Generator (hbnPojoGen) generates:
- Java objects representing each table using annotations for use with Hibernate.
- A JUnit test case per table that uses the objects generated to create, populate, save, retrieve and compare results
- DAO per class
- The appropriate enumeration files
- Spring and hibernate configuration
- DAO layers
- A data factory class per schema to return a pre-populated object with random data (for boundary checking, database population, etc)
- Join tables including those with additional fields in link tables
- Polymorphism/inheritance support
- Composite Keys
- One-To-One, many-to-one, many-to-many, etc
- Multiple schema support (4 modes)
- Natural Keys
- Enumerations (including those entries which cannot be mapped cleanly onto the java world)
- Java 6 or later
Hibernate POJO Generator 09062009 Screenshot
Hibernate POJO Generator 09062009 Keywords
Bookmark Hibernate POJO Generator 09062009
Hibernate POJO Generator 09062009 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.