EasyEclipse for PHP 22.214.171.124
EasyEclipse for PHP 126.96.36.199 Ranking & Summary
EasyEclipse for PHP 188.8.131.52 description
EasyEclipse for PHP 184.108.40.206 is invented to bring you an advanced and convenient to use tool which is designed for PHP development with a database.
EasyEclipse for PHP contains the tools needed to start developing PHP code: the PHPEclipse IDE, some database tools, as well as Subclipse providing connectivity to Subversion.
This distribution includes the following plugins:
- Core components:
- Eclipse Platform - Shared platform services from Eclipse - Getting started.
- Java for Windows - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Windows only)
- Java for Linux - Run Java application on Sun Java(tm) runtime, packaged for Eclipse use. (Linux only)
- Tools for general Java development:
- Eclipse Java Development Tools - Edit, compile, run, debug, test, refactor, document and deploy Java applications - Getting started.
- Eclipse Tools - Common libraries for various Eclipse projects - Getting started.
- Some essential utilities:
- AnyEdit Tools - Useful right-click menus in editors: "Open file under cursor", "Open type under cursor", adds white spaces, tabs, and entities conversions, et cetera.
- Eclipse Utils Plugins - Save the cursor position of editors when closing and re-opening a file. Access common team actions with explorer buttons - Getting started.
- Color Editor - Edit with syntax highlighting over 100+ file formats - Getting started.
- IDE for PHP development:
- PHP Eclipse - Edit, run, test, debug and deploy PHP applications - Getting started.
- Simple test for PHP - Test your PHP code with the SimpleTest PHP unit test framework, and experimental support for PHPUnit2 - Getting started.
- Tools for web development:
- Eclipse HTML Tidy - Format and validate HTML, XHTML and XML documents within your favorite editor - Getting started.
- Amateras HTML and XML editor - Edit HTML, JSP, XML and CSS files - Getting started.
- Database management tool:
- Removed since release 1.3.0: Eclipse Database tools - Access, manage and query SQL relational databases and servers - Getting started.
- Added in release 1.3.0: Eclipse Data Tools - Access and query relational databases with SQL - Getting started.
- QuantumDB - Access, manage and query SQL relational database and servers access using standard JDBC drivers - Getting started.
- Version Control tools (CVS support was included in the Eclipse Platform until 1.2.2):
- Added in release 1.3.0: Eclipse CVS client - Access and manage projects in CVS repositories within Eclipse - Getting started.
- Subclipse - Access and manage Subversion repositories within Eclipse - Getting started.
- Fixed issue in Eclipse Tools.
- Modified plugins:
- Eclipse Tools (changed composition)
EasyEclipse for PHP 220.127.116.11 Screenshot
EasyEclipse for PHP 18.104.22.168 Keywords
Bookmark EasyEclipse for PHP 22.214.171.124
EasyEclipse for PHP 126.96.36.199 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.