Biferno 1.6.0 Ranking & Summary
Biferno 1.6.0 description
Biferno is a new generation, Cross Platform Web Scripting Language that allows developers the rapid implementation of dynamic Web applications and of Web sites that offer a high degree of user interactivity.
Biferno is a Web server add-on module that will allow you to dinamically generate HTML pages. The result of the processing of the Biferno code by the server determines the page content.
A Biferno script is therefore a server-side script, i.e. the Web server is tasked with code processing. Biferno is currently implemented only as an interpreted language, but Tabasoft is developing a compiler that will be soon released.
Biferno is also a "HTML-embedded" language. Scripts can be written in pure Biferno language, but can also contain HTML code segments between Biferno code blocks.
- Open Source The complete source code is available and distribuited under the GPL license.
- Object Orientation All variables in Biferno are class instances. This allows developers to write more readable and modular code that can easily be reused in different projects.
- Efficiency The Biferno interpreter is completely written in the C language and optimization of execution speed has been a constant goal throughout the development process.
- Portability One of the main problems for Web site developers is the maze of different platforms (operating systems, Web servers, databases) and their incompatibilities. Bifernos system independence allows to migrate a whole site from a platform to a new one with minimal effort.
- Extendibility A complete public C interface and a downloadable SDK will soon be released, allowing developers to write their own Biferno classes. All Biferno classes (ranging from int to string to file) are based on this interface.
Biferno 1.6.0 Screenshot
Biferno 1.6.0 Keywords
Bookmark Biferno 1.6.0
Biferno 1.6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.