PleaseSleep 2.1 Ranking & Summary
PleaseSleep 2.1 description
PleaseSleep 2.1 comes as a simple yet effective utility software designed for Mac OS X that helps put your computer to sleep when you know some other app is preventing your Mac from going to sleep.
PleaseSleep sits in the background and waits for the sleep timer you set in Energy Saver preferences pane. Depending on the preferences you set, PleaseSleep will try to put your computer to sleep when the scheduled sleep timer kicks in. PleaseSleep is very easy to configure, you can enable, disable, and access its preferences via the system menu bar icon. You can choose to have PleaseSleep activate the sleep function all the time, or you can tell PleaseSleep to activate the sleep function only when certain apps are running.
If you use PleaseSleep and are happy with it, they would love if you would consider donating. Donations help pay for bandwidth and help pay for the time spent maintaining and improving the software. Donations are entirely voluntary, and any donation amount is greatly appreciated. To make your donation now using Credit Card or PayPal, please click the "Donate" button. Thank you for your support.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Native 64-bit support.
- New option to always enable PleaseSleep when it launches.
- New option to select a different menu icon.
- New option to monitor energy saver timer with either computer or display sleep timer.
- New option to reset system activity for better force sleep result.
- Unix executables now can be added to the exceptions list.
- Fixed the duplicate entries issue in app lists.
- Supports only Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and Intel-Only.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Compatible with Lion)
PleaseSleep 2.1 Screenshot
PleaseSleep 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark PleaseSleep 2.1
PleaseSleep 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.