Mac OS X 10.5.3
Mac OS X 10.5.3 Ranking & Summary
Mac OS X 10.5.3 description
Summary The Mac OS X 10.5.3 Update is highly recommended for people who use Mac OS X 10.5, 10.5.1, and 10.5.2 Leopard. It includes general operating system improvements that enhance the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac.
Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard is packed with over 300 new features, installs easily, and works with the software and accessories you already have.
- Includes recent Apple security updates.
- Fixes a font issue that could result in Helvetica Narrow being used in applications instead of Helvetica.
- Addresses an issue with stuttering video and audio playback in certain USB devices.
- Resolves stability issues with Word of the Day, iTunes Artwork, and Slideshow screen savers.
- Fixes an issue in which certain attached hard drives may not show up in the Finder.
- Addresses an issue with .Mac syncing of Dashboard widgets over multiple Macs that use different screen resolutions.
- Includes additional RAW image support for several cameras.
- Improves the accuracy of the Software Update progress bar indicator.
- Addresses an issue in which Finder may not be available if the computer name is blank in Sharing preferences.
- Improves Active Directory binding and login.
- Eliminates a delay when logging in as an Active Directory user in a .local domain.
- Improves Spotlight searches on a AFP file server volumes.
- Clients can now change their password at the login window when bound to a Mac OS X 10.4 Open Directory server.
- Improves Safari reliability when connecting to the Internet through a Microsoft ISA proxy.
- It is recommended that you back up your system prior to installing any updates.
- The installation process should not be interrupted, even if the progress bar remains unchanged for several minutes. If a power outage or other interruption occurs during installation, use the standalone installer (see below) from Apple Support Downloads to update.
- You may experience unexpected results if you have third-party system software modifications installed, or if you've modified the operating system through other means. (This does not apply to normal application software installation.)
- If issues occur during installation--for example, if Software Update quits unexpectedly--please see this article.
Mac OS X 10.5.3 Screenshot
Mac OS X 10.5.3 Keywords
Bookmark Mac OS X 10.5.3
Mac OS X 10.5.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.