InerziaMode 1.3 Ranking & Summary
InerziaMode 1.3 description
InerziaMode 1.3 comes as a greatly proper and functional utility which lets you create Modes: they are a set of applications that can be launched and stopped with just a single click. But that's not all: you can also configure options for each application. For example, you can configure an app to automatically open a document, when launched or you can do complicated tasks automatically, using AppleScript. When you have to work on something, you have to prepare your workspace before starting: this is not a problem anymore; InerziaMode lives in your menu bar and can launch applications, open documents, run scripts and make your computer ready to work, with just a click. You will also be able to switch between your projects with just a menu click. InerziaMode does not slow down your computer, because it requires CPU cycles only when you really use it: when modes are running, InerziaMode does not affect their performances.
- It's not just an application launcher
- InerziaMode lets you configure modes to open applications; but that's not all! You can also set up your applications to automatically open a document or run a script. Then everything can be run with just a click.
- Made to work
- InerziaMode does not slow down your computer, because it requires CPU cycles only when you really use it: when modes are running, InerziaMode does not affect the performances.
- A personal and free secretary
- InerziaMode can prepare your desktop for the different projects you have to work on with just a single click, and you have to configure it just once! The next time you will have to work on something, just run the related mode and watch your applications automatically launched and your documents already opened, waiting for you to start!
- Small, fast and smart
- InerziaMode sits in your menu bar and does not bother you, until you need to start or stop your modes. Everything is just a click away from you! And InerziaMode includes a lot of useful options to make it yours!
- Automatic Update System
- With the built-in Automatic Update System (based on Sparkle, to ensure the maximum level of security and reliability) you won't miss an update anymore!
- New It's now possible to setup a Global Hotkey to toggle the Modes window
- Improved Some GUI improvements on Lion
- Improved InerziaMode now starts faster, thanks to the support to the Restore function (Lion only)
- Fixed InerziaMode considers some closed apps as they were open, after a restart with the Restore function enabled (Lion only)
- Fixed Scrolling elasticity on the Modes table results in some visual artifact (Lion only)
- Fixed Opening the Management window while some Full Screen apps are running, will result in a floating blank window above every space (Lion only - this used to happen on few configurations)
InerziaMode 1.3 Screenshot
InerziaMode 1.3 Keywords
Bookmark InerziaMode 1.3
InerziaMode 1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.