DocsFlow 7.0b3 Ranking & Summary
DocsFlow 7.0b3 description
And getting started couldn’t be easier: download and install the plugin, select Place from Google Docs…, log in, and start placing dynamically-linked documents. With DocsFlow, both the InDesign story and the Google Docs document can be edited independently, and the InDesign Links palette will show you the status of both at any point. When the Google Docs document is edited, you’ll see the link’s status change to “modified” (a yellow alert icon), and you can update the story from Google Docs with a double-click on the icon. Any changes on the Google Docs side are merged into the the story, even if the latter has been changed. After each update, open the story editor with change marks showing, to see who changed what. Or, click the edit original icon in the palette to immediately edit the linked story in Google Docs.
- Added an Import Options dialog with general options and style mapping, invoked by selecting the checkbox of the same name in the Place from Google Docs… dialog.
- Improved the import and merging of lists and pictures.
- Fixed the handling of shared Google Docs.
- Improved the stability and quality of imports and merges.
- Adobe InDesign CS5 or CS5.5
DocsFlow 7.0b3 Screenshot
DocsFlow 7.0b3 Keywords
Bookmark DocsFlow 7.0b3
DocsFlow 7.0b3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.